22 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Clans For all things regarding teams and clans within PR:BF2

Closed Thread

Old 2017-09-10, 06:32   #71
BETALPyDuW
Default Re: (SSG) Multi Gaming Clan

how to take a ban? on
SSG my nick BETAIL ??? bannet ( ??? ) ?? ??????? SSG ??? ?? ? ????? ?????????...?
Last edited by BETALPyDuW; 2017-09-10 at 19:44..
Old 2017-09-10, 14:40   #72
[R-DEV]​AlonTavor
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Namehacker on the server (I bet the name "Admin" was taken), sends custom text messages with colors by editing game memory.
Admin "warns" him.

I really don't have any words for this.
Last edited by [R-DEV]AlonTavor; 2017-09-10 at 14:57..
Old 2017-09-11, 13:09   #73
viirusiiseli
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]AlonTavor View Post
Namehacker on the server (I bet the name "Admin" was taken), sends custom text messages with colors by editing game memory.
Admin "warns" him.

I really don't have any words for this.
He was banned. He joined back afterwards and continued several times during the night, only to be banned again and then he rejoined again.
Old 2017-09-15, 19:24   #74
izmash

SSG has a lot of cons like: same maps, bad admins, people don't know english language, but the situation happend few days before was kurwa incredible. I wanted to fly in cas with SucharMistrz, but he lost connection. After he loaded back he was in opposite team. We wrote about 20 reports to switch Suchar back, admins were on the server but they "don't seen us". I've lost my patience and just worte "fuck admins" on chat (and I know it wasn't proper and I have behaved like idiot), and i got kicked from the server. After reloading I wrote on chat something like: you are too lazy for controling the server, unfortunetly i got perma banned on the server and the reason was: making drama .

After few years on gaming i don't saw any situation like that one.
Old 2017-09-16, 17:07   #75
Impulser

Quote:
Originally Posted by izmash View Post
SSG has a lot of cons like: same maps, bad admins, people don't know english language, but the situation happend few days before was kurwa incredible. I wanted to fly in cas with SucharMistrz, but he lost connection. After he loaded back he was in opposite team. We wrote about 20 reports to switch Suchar back, admins were on the server but they "don't seen us". I've lost my patience and just worte "fuck admins" on chat (and I know it wasn't proper and I have behaved like idiot), and i got kicked from the server. After reloading I wrote on chat something like: you are too lazy for controling the server, unfortunetly i got perma banned on the server and the reason was: making drama .

After few years on gaming i don't saw any situation like that one.

Hello and thank you for the feedback mash. There are always negative and positive things on everything. I can assure you that we are trying to improve our weak points so hopefully, you won't encounter the same issues in our server again. As for the incident, how about you head to our forums and post an appeal?

If you have any complaints feel free to visit our website and post your feedback there.
Old 2017-09-29, 11:08   #76
[R-DEV]​mectus11
PR:BF2 Developer

What lead up to this rule? It seems odd, out of place and very specific.

Old 2017-09-29, 11:13   #77
felceeazura
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mectus11 View Post
XD XD XD XD XD
Old 2017-10-04, 00:19   #78
sapper1893
Supporting Member

OK guys a heads up, I was playing on your server last night and player =FDF= BELAL was glitching in walls defending a cache. I reported him to Rana and he said he was temp banned. I told Rana that he needs to be perma banned as he will come back,
SURE AS HELL he is back on server again doing the same thing but has changed his name to
=FDF= BELAL @@
HE NEEDS PERMANENTLY BANNING
Old 2017-10-04, 11:26   #79
[R-DEV]Mineral
PR:BF2 Lead Designer
Supporting Member

Use the feedback thread in feedback forum. Having these 2 threads is too annoying

Closed Thread

Tags
clan, gaming, multi, ssg