project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Clans > Clan Recruitment
25 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Clan Recruitment Post here if you are looking for a clan, or wish to advertise vacancies within yours.

Old 2014-07-25, 00:38   #71
Wicca
Supporting Member

Default Re: [PRTA] The Project Reality Teamwork Alliance

The PRTA Battlegroup
Signups!

Battlegroup Admins
First of all I would like to give out a big thank you to all the Battlegroup admins that has worked so hard for this to happen.

Vista Portugal
[TP]Behr Netherlands
Kassared Germany
Midnight France
Fnixer Denmark
Madsqirrel Germany

They have worked effortless with developing doctrines and constructing this battlegroup. Special thanks to Tobi Who helped us set up the usergroups and forums, and a major thank you to the PRTA Managment Team!

Squad Leader Signups
Currently, we do not have squadleaders signed up for all the squad types for us to open proper grunt signups. Each squadleader will also take with them a group of people they wish to play with. So until I open grunt signups, make sure you group yourself up with someone who plans to squadlead in the battlegroup.

HQ Squad Leader Application
Sign-Up - HQ Application | PRTA - Project Reality Teamwork Alliance

Light Infantry Squad Leader Application
Sign-Up - Light Infantry Application | PRTA - Project Reality Teamwork Alliance

Logistics Squad Leader Application
Sign-Up - Logistics Application | PRTA - Project Reality Teamwork Alliance

Mechanized Infantry Squad Leader Application
Sign-Up - Mechanized Infantry Application | PRTA - Project Reality Teamwork Alliance

Armor Squad Leader Application
Sign-Up - Armor Application | PRTA - Project Reality Teamwork Alliance

CAS Squad Leader Application
Sign-Up - CAS Application | PRTA - Project Reality Teamwork Alliance

If you are not a member of PRTA but would like to squadlead with your clan, then go ahead an apply. The requierments are simply that you do not share any information with any other clans or communities, and you always, and only fight for us.

Grunt signups
We need reserves, and we need people who are willing to take the time to practice and play with us seriously. If you can do that then click here; Sign-Up - Battlegroup Grunts | PRTA - Project Reality Teamwork Alliance

Battlegroup
The battlegroup will be an organization that will focus on competitive matches against other communities in PR. We will seek out and challenge other clans and organize battles and trainings. If you are interested in such an organization, join PRTA today.

www.prteamwork.com

TS IP: ts.prta.co

Let us have some good games.

Regards PRTA Managment

Xact Wicca is The Joker. That is all.
Last edited by Wicca; 2014-08-03 at 11:51..
Old 2014-09-29, 10:44   #72
Wicca
Supporting Member

Members of PRTA will soon be able to enjoy reserved slots on both PRTA and FCV. Join us today, and you will receive a reserved slot aswell!

PRTA - Project Reality Teamwork Alliance

Wicca is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-29, 13:48   #73
ElshanF

Well done on the merger
ElshanF is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-24, 10:28   #74
Wicca
Supporting Member

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

It is that time of the year again folkes! Time to wrap up your gifts, throw out some old stuff, and prepare for the new year!

We here at PRTA would like to wish you all a merry christmas, and a very happy new year! We plan on delivering more Project Reality, and more of any other game we can provide to you all!

2014 sure had its events, we started a tournament, we gained a new server with a completely new NA division! So from all of us to all of you, thank you!
We lost some and we gained some, but I think we mainly gained some. For the first time we actually got completely funded for an entire month, thank you so much! This means a lot for us managers, since we find the direct support from the members as a very great motivation that we are doing something correct!

2015 We are planning on going ahead on in full force with both our public Project Reality servers, currently the two most populated servers in Project Reality. Be on the look out for them on the server browser!

We are also ensuring our Insurgency servers remain as popular as they are, and we will most likely start up two coop servers in the same game, one for each continent. Hopefully this will provide a challenge to those of you who like to battle bots.

As for our goals, the current major component the management is working on is the management matrix. It has indeed hit some issues, but those will be churned out and soon you will see a much more effective and streamlined management. If not, blame wicca!

As always, you guys are the best! Have a great christmas, and see you in 2015!

Old 2015-02-04, 20:20   #75
Wicca
Supporting Member

General Announcement
We have a few things to announce, the creation of two new red-tag teams, a new information page for everyone to read up on and some rule changes.

First off!

Insurgency Admin Team
If you are an avid insurgency player and want a place to decide what map to put next, or to remove trolls or cheaters, join the Insurgency Admin Team. Currently in its infancy, they will accept admins as the other admin teams do in PRTA, by vote!
The team will obviously promote a server with fairplay teamwork. And will also work on creating a ruleset for the server.
Insurgency Servers!
We are currently capable of hosting a large amount of insurgency servers, so if your unit wants one managed by PRTA, have your unit request one in the server request forum.
Also if your clan is looking for a place to stay PRTA can obviously now also offer you an insurgency server, aswell as reserved slots on our PRTA server, switch rights for your leaders and much more!

Our locations include the West United States, and Central Europe Germany. If you are interested in becoming a UNIT in PRTA fill out this application form:

CLICK HERE! To put your clan or group of friends in PRTA!
PRBF2 Server Rule Change NA & EU
Both servers and admin teams are slowly working towards making our servers share a common ruleset and banlist, here is our first set of rules that we agreed on:

Quote:
1. Communication

1.1 All players must have mumble working. All players must have a microphone.
1.2 Any disruptive use of Mumble is strictly forbidden. You may play music over Mumble, but you must stop broadcasting immediately if requested to do so by anyone.
1.3 Spamming allchat and the commorose is forbidden. Using it for quick talks between the teams is allowed. If an admin or CO tells you to stop using it, you must do so.
1.4 English is the server language, a player that types in chat in any other language will be warned and if not compliant removed.
1.5 Squadleaders must be able to speak english.
These rules was put forward to the management and voted on.
What is PRTA?
We have had in the works for quite some time a page that details PRTA and its structure. Please check it out, curtesy of Vista and the rest of the management team:

Find out what PRTA is all about! Click here
PRTA Media team Presents:
PRTA Content Creators!
Are you an avid youtuber?
Do you make alot of videos of PR? Well we need your help to promote our community!

We work on a basic principle of uploading videos and giving PRTA the rights to it, footage are limited to small videos containing a specific gameplay. You choose what to send us, and in return we give you some extra exposure!
Here are some videos that were made recently by our media team!

As always have a great time on our servers and visit our teamspeak @ ts.prta.co

Regards PRTA Management

www.prteamwork.com

Last edited by Wicca; 2015-02-04 at 20:28..
Old 2015-02-07, 19:59   #76
Wicca
Supporting Member

PRTA Presents: WW2 Plane event

Check it out:
Announcement - PRTA Presents: WW2 Plane event 8th of Febuary 1800PRT | PRTA - Project Reality Teamwork Alliance

Old 2015-07-12, 21:27   #77
Curry
Supporting Member

Thanks for hosting United States of Russkies vs. Duckistan tonight! Everything worked out perfectly!

cheers,
Curry.

Curry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-12, 21:51   #78
Spook
Supporting Member

The self proclaimed republic of Duckistan thanks the Peoples Revolutionary Treaty Alliance for supporting our cause with the needed infrastructure against the USR agressors. Thanks to them we can continue our struggle for independence.

Last edited by [R-CON]Spook; 2015-07-13 at 11:27..
Old 2015-08-14, 02:31   #79
daddyhuff

User name is daddyhuff. I have played the game for many years ('06/'11) with =BW=. I also owned a server/small clan =DRR=. I have taken the last 3 or 4 years off, but now I am back looking for a good group of guys to team up with. I am a mature player. Ground and Pound is my specialty. I also can fly Helicopters, but i prefer to have both feet on the ground. Thanks
daddyhuff is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-14, 15:31   #80
Wicca
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyhuff View Post
User name is daddyhuff. I have played the game for many years ('06/'11) with =BW=. I also owned a server/small clan =DRR=. I have taken the last 3 or 4 years off, but now I am back looking for a good group of guys to team up with. I am a mature player. Ground and Pound is my specialty. I also can fly Helicopters, but i prefer to have both feet on the ground. Thanks
Get on teamspeak ts.prta.co

and find me, I can sort out your account or help you.

Tags
alliance, project, prta, reality, teamwork