project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
26 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2014-01-22, 18:35   #81
ProjectBeta

Yeah this is much easier... Any great levels for vehicle training?

Anyone play bf1942 still?

20long hitech/10gal shrimptech
ProjectBeta is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-23, 08:45   #82
RazoR41
Default Re: To All the Veteran Players and Server Admins, Be Kind to New Players!

I've only played online a few times, i haven't been online in a while ether (I should go back online)

But everytime i've gone on there i've felt like a total noob, and the squads i was in never really helped. Most of the time i was too afraid to join a squad because i was worried i'd be kicked out of the squad.
RazoR41 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-23, 09:19   #83
Psyrus
Retired PR Developer
Default Re: To All the Veteran Players and Server Admins, Be Kind to New Players!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazoR41 View Post
I've only played online a few times, i haven't been online in a while ether (I should go back online)

But everytime i've gone on there i've felt like a total noob, and the squads i was in never really helped. Most of the time i was too afraid to join a squad because i was worried i'd be kicked out of the squad.
Does that apply to bigD as well? They were generally pretty friendly when I frequented the server (admittedly several years ago, now)
Psyrus is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-23, 10:59   #84
Hayden345
Supporting Member

Unfortunately, BigD doesn't get much action these days, but there is an event coming up soon on the 28th, so jump on and if you feel intimidated about squads or anything, look for me and I'll gladly help you out.
Hayden345 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-02, 08:31   #85
Domfan94

Are the any squads or clans that could help to learn the gameplay and mechanics for newbies?
I would LOVE if I could play with people who are willing to help out someone like me who is complete shize at the game.
Domfan94 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-02, 12:18   #86
Hulabi
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domfan94 View Post
Are the any squads or clans that could help to learn the gameplay and mechanics for newbies?
I would LOVE if I could play with people who are willing to help out someone like me who is complete shize at the game.
Join us on NEW this coming Thursday at 19:00 PRT (22:00 Finnish time) and look for [3dAC], we'll show you the ropes.
Hulabi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-02, 13:08   #87
Domfan94

I'll see what I can do.
Domfan94 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-06, 04:29   #88
GuidoCABJ

Are there servers mode training? Or I can play gameplay training offline? Thanks.
GuidoCABJ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-06, 04:52   #89
LITOralis.nMd
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Hiya GuidoCABJ,
Yes, you can train in two ways:
1, play offline against bots.
2, play online in coop mode against bots.

To play offline, login, then Select Cooperative mode->Create Local, set some options, pick a map, and give it a go.

Remember that bots can see through smoke, and see through bushes.

We have a single player and cooop subforum to find answers to common questions;
https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f10...ayer-coop.html

LITOralis.nMd is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-06, 19:59   #90
GuidoCABJ

I understand. But I wonder if there is any game mode other than training. I read that there was one where there were many cars, recurrence was rapid and was not allowed friendly fire.
GuidoCABJ is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
admins, kind, mentors, players, server, veteran