project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mini-Mods > PR:Falklands General Discussion
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:Falklands General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality Falklands modification.

Old 2015-05-19, 18:28   #81
Rhino
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: So when will Falklands return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blayas View Post
perfect
Well not quite since it is pretty likley that by the time that truck is finished, or at least not that long after, PR v1.4 will have been released with PR:F so there wont be any time to do the AML-90 in before that, but hopefully we can include it in a later PR:F release but it will be missing the last "big" PR:F release since I'm not planning on doing any other major updates to it beyond then although naturally when the AML-90 dose come along it will be included but it will be basically very late to the party.

But as I said to DJ over PMs it is best he focuses on only one project at a time and if he has more enthusiasm for the Dutch Truck he's working on then that is what he should do

Old 2015-05-19, 19:12   #82
[R-DEV]​Mr.VdHeide
PR:BF2 Developer

Well it is not like I am more enthusiastic about modeling the truck. The thing is that I am really focused on building the truck A.T.M. So if I would stop with it for now and start with the AML, then I could forget about things I have to do and all such and that will absolutely not improve the model's quality.

But I will try to finish it as soon as possible. Keep in mind I won't do the texturing, animating and such, just the 3DS MAX 9 model, it's LOD's, and maybe the UV map if I manage to. Once I have done my part of the work needed to create the truck I will start on the AML right away. But if someone else can do it at short notice, that would be nice to. The sooner the better of course.

Dj.

Old 2015-07-11, 04:57   #83
Jagira

Explain yourselves!
Old 2015-07-13, 00:32   #84
X-Alt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagira View Post

Explain yourselves!
Not PR Team related, nor does it contain the Factions.
Old 2015-07-27, 20:32   #85
Roger_Liquids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagira View Post

Explain yourselves!
plx I can haz? /._./
Old 2015-08-01, 09:11   #86
Bocca4

I can't wait for Falklands to be re-released!!!

Tags
falklands, return