Old 2020-05-01, 10:52   #81
_Rogue_Assassin_
Default Re: PR:BF2 v1.6.0.0 Changelog

Old 2020-05-01, 16:43   #82
Birdieboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony_AbbottPBUH View Post
current/former players shouldn't have a problem contacting server admin and applying directly for whitelisting
How do you go about contacting an admin? I linked my active steam account (with hundreds of hours on it), and it still rates me as a zero, even though I've been playing PR for over five years.
Old 2020-05-01, 16:45   #83
[R-DEV]Mineral
PR:BF2 Lead Designer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdieboy View Post
How do you go about contacting an admin? I linked my active steam account (with hundreds of hours on it), and it still rates me as a zero, even though I've been playing PR for over five years.
Are those hours on games bought on steam store?

Find the website or discord of the server and ask there . Often it's in the servername or servermessage.

Old 2020-05-01, 20:35   #84
xpugur

this mumble bug is very bad, i can not lower volume in game, or if i lower somehow i can not make it high again... also even i lower graphics little bit more i still get around 20 fps in ww2 maps :S .. but this update is still awesome will there be an update for mumble?
Old 2020-05-01, 21:16   #85
Arch3rAc3

Honestly, mumble should just be reverted to the version it was before.
There are just way too many problems now; it runs worse, I keep having to restart the game because people can't hear me; it simply stops working at times and then works again; sometimes there's huge delays, ie. I still hear people talking to my right while they are already on my left side (Mumble is behind the character's PR position).
None of this used to happen before, it was stable and worked perfectly.
Old 2020-05-02, 06:57   #86
[R-DEV]Mineral
PR:BF2 Lead Designer
Supporting Member

We released another small update:

PR:BF2 v1.6.0.2 Changelog (2020/05/02)
-----------------------
General:
  • Added error message if no default webbrowser is assigned in Windows when attempting to sign in to Steam.
  • Added supply crate to WW2 vehicle depots to visualize you can take kits and ammunition from them.
  • Fixed PR Launcher crash when no default resolution was found.
  • Fixed PR Launcher assigning wrong commands for Volume Up/Down. If you used these settings, please check them in Launcher and in the mumble settings directly.

Weapons:
  • Fixed issues with bullet fly-by sounds.
  • Fixed certain WW2 grenades and mines being heard from all over the map when used.

Vehicles:
  • Fixed gun Mi-24 pilot gun not overheating.
  • Fixed Shilka gun not overheating.
  • Fixed Russian KamAZ-5350 logistics truck not having correct icon on map overviews and asset lists.
  • Fixed British Chinook helicopter having a spawnpoint.

Levels:
  • General
    • Fixed multiple maps having very loud vehicles.

• Beirut
    • COOP32/64: Fixed spawns on Russian LPD.

• Brecourt Assault
    • AAS64: Removed stationary MGs, removed German logistics on artillery guns.

• Carentan
    • AAS: Fixed issues with flag capture times.

• Kafr Halab
    • AAS64: Removed four stationary AA guns and rocket technical. Doubled spawntime of two support jeeps.
    • INS64: Removed four stationary AA guns, rocket technical and Shilka AAV. Added spawndelay to BMP-1. Halved spawntime of Syrian Rebels T-62 tanks and added spawndelay.

• Omaha Beach
    • AAS32/64: Fixed US Spawns on ship being under the ship. Fixed Sherman spawning under ship ramp.

• Merville
    • Added Skirmish layer.
    • Updated night layer (AAS16) sky settings.
    • AAS16/32: Set East and West Flank flags to Wehrmacht from the start. Removed them being only capable by US.

• Reichswald
    • Fixed missing road texture.
    • AAS32: Changed Depot and Trenches flags to not allow Wehrmacht to capture them back.

• Saaremaa
    • COOP32/64: Fixed spawns on Russian LPD.

• Vadso City
    • COOP64/128: Fixed spawns on Russian LPD.

Old 2020-05-02, 07:45   #87
_Rogue_Assassin_

Thanks a lot! I have a question, was the grenadier nerf intentional? If so, some kits like the MEC still have 19 , I don't love nerfing my favorite kit but I get it as well, can we get 2 extra grenades into french grenadier
Old 2020-05-02, 08:51   #88
xpugur

thanks for update) ... is there any specific graphic option that we can lower and get higher fps ? ..

i mean my options was

FULL HD + 2x AA ++all settings high except dynamic lighting/shadows(these are medium) and lighting quality (this one is low) ... and i had 30-60 fps depending on aciton

now effects quality and geometry is high but other sterrings are low or medium, but at ww2 maps i got 15-25 fps all the time

which graphic settings has the most impact on fps at ww2 maps?
Old 2020-05-02, 08:53   #89
_Rogue_Assassin_

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpugur View Post
thanks for update) ... is there any specific graphic option that we can lower and get higher fps ? ..

i mean my options was

FULL HD + 2x AA ++all settings high except dynamic lighting/shadows(these are medium) and lighting quality (this one is low) ... and i had 30-60 fps depending on aciton

now effects quality and geometry is high but other sterrings are low or medium, but at ww2 maps i got 15-25 fps all the time

which graphic settings has the most impact on fps at ww2 maps?
Unfortunately i dont think there is, i got 15 fps on Omaha beach lrg and thats the lowest fps i ever got in this game, i think its hard to keep the game optimized with 100 players and planes and flares etc..
Old 2020-05-02, 09:20   #90
[R-DEV]​AlonTavor
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Yeah The flares were a big mistake. Engine just can't do that.
Closed Thread