project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > Project Reality News
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Project Reality News Project Reality news releases and announcements.

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-28, 05:47   #81
swiftdraw

Eh, no arty support makes swift a sad boy Even a set up similar to FH2 would be nice as I really hate advancing on entrenched enemy positions in this game. Like on 7 Gates, once the Chinese get dug in on the river fort, it basically impossible to dig them out even with the Warriors. Heck, a few Chinese comms even raise something on the entrance ramp into the fort making access impossible from that direction, while H-AT and snipers pick off any credible threat. If not in .7, artillery needs to be re-instated on some maps in the future for indirect support fire.
Old 2007-12-28, 16:26   #82
echo

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Rhino View Post
infantry dont have the minimap thou all vehicles do have it, as in a tank, jet etc you do have a screen with a map you can just glance at.
Hey,

That's great! I know you said that Infantry do not have a mini-map, however can you give the mini-map to squad leaders? It would orientate the squad members to follow the squad leader, as initially he'd be the only guy knowing where he would be going, unless we are still all having the 'shift' map?

Thanks!
Old 2007-12-28, 16:28   #83
echo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperArmy View Post
i wish u could put C4 onto ppl on AL Bas would be so cool...
Imagine if you put it on the civilians... They would enter the Brit base and than they would get Brits following them, than BOOM!
Old 2007-12-29, 00:25   #84
BAD BEN

yea that would be funny
I can imagine iot now
brits see civi, civi see's brits and marks, brits run at civi with knife in had, civi chucks some rocks but does not move, brits reach civi,kaboom!

It would be wave after wave of civis attacking the VCP and passing Warriors
Old 2007-12-29, 09:42   #85
MikeDude

when will this be released?
Old 2007-12-29, 10:57   #86
MadTommy
Supporting Member

The magic question. That will never be answered before you know the answer, unfortunately

Only flame if didn't want to ask this yourself!
Old 2007-12-29, 13:17   #87
OkitaMakoto
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadTommy View Post
Only flame if didn't want to ask this yourself!
QFT

"Let he who didn't want to know the PR release date cast the first stone." - PR 3:16
Old 2007-12-29, 13:39   #88
Cheppi

An urgent plea to the devs

Please release it soon, it looks so good and the girlfriends back on monday and then i'll have to attach the ball and chain again. At least allow me a sunday of PR freedom!

Thank you
Old 2007-12-29, 14:59   #89
MikeDude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheppi View Post
An urgent plea to the devs

Please release it soon, it looks so good and the girlfriends back on monday and then i'll have to attach the ball and chain again. At least allow me a sunday of PR freedom!

Thank you
wahhahahahahhahai got the same problem. mine comes back in one week and 2 days now,,, so please release it before then
Old 2007-12-29, 15:56   #90
(HUN)Rud3bwoy
Supporting Member

I read that snipers will get trip flares. Are these things work the same way as vBF2 claymores only when "activated" they will glow brightly?
Only enemies can trigger it or will there be "friendly fire"?

This would be a great tool for ambushes when defending. Drop a few around a flag (maybe a 100-200m away from it) and leave a few support guys at the flag. If they see one flare going off then spray the area.

And this way snipers will do more useful things, not just sitting 600m away from everything and killing one guy with a full magazine.
Closed Thread

Tags
media, prerelease, project, reality, teaser