project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding
19 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Community Modding Making or wanting help making your own asset? Check in here

Old 2009-07-17, 02:39   #81
Vision_16

Default Re: [Vehicle] MTVR [WIP]

Probably not a big possiblility, but if you do happen to a gun turret, a "gun truck" like that, then it would be most likely have a M240, but as PR does not have a M240, it would most likely be a M249.
Vision_16 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-17, 02:41   #82
Tofurkeymeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripptide View Post
Not sure if you're looking for it or not, but if you want a hand with the UVMapping I can give it a shot. If you want to see some stuff low poly I've been working on (not for BF2/ARMA but for a training Sim application), you can take a look at ImageShack Gallery. Let me know if I can help.

Cheers

ripptide
No thanks. As [R-DEV] Rhino said, its best that the modeler UV map their own model. In addition, its a useful thing to practice and learn.

Thanks for the offer, however.
Tofurkeymeister is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-17, 08:14   #83
MAINERROR
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripptide View Post
Not sure if you're looking for it or not, but if you want a hand with the UVMapping I can give it a shot. If you want to see some stuff low poly I've been working on (not for BF2/ARMA but for a training Sim application), you can take a look at ImageShack Gallery. Let me know if I can help.

Cheers

ripptide
Are all those models/textures yours?
MAINERROR is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-17, 10:58   #84
ripptide

NP Tofurkeymeister, and I agree its a good skill to have if you're going to model.

@Mainerror, Yes, those are some models that I've made/textured for a training simulation app we use, the ones with a blue background are older ones that I'm reworking. Exception to that is the composed pic of the 2 soldiers, thats a Poser project that I did the armour texturing, but all the models are commercial.
ripptide is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-17, 11:01   #85
MAINERROR
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

So you've not modeled those models you have skinned them right? However looks good.
MAINERROR is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-30, 20:04   #86
barbdwyer22

What happened to utilizing the armored version of the MTVR, what I know it as the "Armadillo"?

Why are all these trucks being modeled like they are being used in the rear?
barbdwyer22 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 21:08   #87
WilsonPL

update?
WilsonPL is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 23:21   #88
Tofurkeymeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonPL View Post
update?
Still UV mapping, I just was really busy and had to pause around 60% the way through. Don't worry, I'll finish UV mapping it soon enough.

In addition, asking for updates doesn't always work, as I'm sure those who comment on projects know .
Tofurkeymeister is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 03:09   #89
Wh33lman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohais View Post
Probably not a big possiblility, but if you do happen to a gun turret, a "gun truck" like that, then it would be most likely have a M240, but as PR does not have a M240, it would most likely be a M249.
I saw just yesterday that Katarn was working on a model of an M240. I'm not sure what its going to be used for(if at all), but it looks awsome so far.

The Making of a Beast - Project Reality Forums

As for "guntruck" variants, I've seen the open-air cabs and the turrets for mounting a weapon on the current M35's in Left 4 Dead.I have to say, if nobodys put them in yet, their probably not going in.
Wh33lman is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 03:11   #90
Rudd
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
I saw just yesterday that Katarn was working on a model of an M240. I'm not sure what its going to be used for(if at all), but it looks awsome so far.
Hueys, Lynxes, WMIKs, etc

Rudd is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
mtvr, transport, truck, vehicle, wip