project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > Official PR Tournament News
20 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Official PR Tournament News Official Project Reality Tournament news releases and announcements.

Closed Thread

Old 2017-08-28, 20:20   #1
[R-DEV]prbot
PR DevBot - Do not send PM's
Supporting Member

Arrow PRT C13 - SCO&CO announced!

SCO & COs Announced

After reviewing the applications that reached us the past week, the Project Reality Tournament Team is proud to announce the leaders and their teams in C13.

Vanguard Operations Group
Supreme Commanding Officer (SCO): Mattytoosack, USA
Commanding Officer (CO): CAS_ual_TY, Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattytoosack
Some of my most memorable PR moments come from the PRT, whether it be big or small. The time you spend here is holds a special place in your heart. Which is why year after year there is always a new tournament.

My goal as SCO, with the help of my colleagues, will strive to make this the most enjoyable and thrilling PRT to date. With the new operation system and tournament win conditions, I feel it will build up to a climax with my team coming out on top, adding to that list of memorable moments as we get there.

Im looking for competent, skilled, and dedicated players from all over the PR community and offer you a chance at victory, the only thing you need to do is sign up for my team.

Riamh Pax
Supreme Commanding Officer (SCO): WebCole, United Kingdom
Commanding Officer (CO): PeppeJ, Sweden
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebCole
Almost the first thing I did when I started playing PR 8 years ago was to join the PRT. I wouldn't recommend it for everyone, but even though I was very new, and I'm sure very bad, the tournament had me hooked. The camaraderie, the oneness of spirit and the striving, together, to improve and to overcome.

There have been countless public rounds and community events, there have been clan matches, PR World Cups and even other tournaments since then. But none of them compares to the PRT, none of them can forge the same kind of friendships, and none offer that same pressure cooker of an experience.

I am honoured to now be leading a PRT team and I hope to be able to continue the legacy of the tournament and offer another generation of PRT players, new and old, the high quality experience they deserve.

The leaders of both teams are experienced PRT veterans and already area eager to assemble teams of equal determination to win this tournament. The preparation time for both teams will give enough time to evaluate the performance of all staff and the teams are free to re-adjust the roles and responsibilities within their ranks as they see fit.

We expect to open Officer Signups during the first week of September. If you're interested in becoming a SL or HCO within one of the PRT Teams and already have a preferred SCO or CO in mind, you can get in touch with them via PM. Both SCOs will be working on their team structures until grunt signups open so if you're interested in being part of that structure make sure to contact the SCO. For more information on the chain of command and the roles within it, click here.

To get all the news first-hand, register on the Tournament website now!

More information will be released on the tournament website in the coming weeks. Make sure you read up all relevant information here:

More...
Last edited by [R-DEV]Mats391; 2017-09-03 at 12:24..
Closed Thread