project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Closed Thread

Old 2014-08-08, 17:18   #1
Mcswift
Default Banned on free candy van for reporting teamkiller and complaining in side chat.

WHY dose only people play in this free candy van server that come out of no where? It's sad that Hog is only populated at night time now.. its almost as if people are loyal to Free candy van.. The admins are way better on hog in my opinon and no one even joins hog anymore when fcv crashes unless its like late at night.
Old 2014-08-08, 17:25   #2
Death!
Supporting Member

Default Re: Banned on free candy van for reporting teamkiller and complaining in side chat.

You probably got only tempbanned.

Anyway, this is not the place for this, go for the server feedback section or the FCV forums itself.

https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f29...h-america.html

http://fcvgaming.net

Welcome to the PR forums.
Old 2014-08-08, 17:27   #3
DC_K
Supporting Member

Default Re: Banned on free candy van for reporting teamkiller and complaining in side chat.

FCV Network
Old 2014-08-08, 17:42   #4
Mcswift

I apologize I did know its the wrong spot to post in. And dont get me wrong anyone seeing this it is a good server to play in I am just frustrated. I blew up 2 apc's and 3 humvees full of infantry using dirtbikes and techies working closely with 3 people. I also shot down a kiowa with an aa kit I had just reloaded.. and this guy was in the way while us in the techie were under fire so we pulled into an alley way and this guy I was complaining about and reported shot me in the face on the back of truck with my aa kit out cuz he got hit by the driver of the truck I was in. Ill go and post on those fourms I am pretty sure its a long ban a lot of people hate me in that server D so still play in the server but also play in Hog "D
Old 2014-08-08, 18:21   #5
H.Maverick
I wanna be a DEV!
Supporting Member

the reasons as to why HOG isn't populated as much anymore is because FCV got people seeding their server earlier than HOG, and it also provides a better ping for a lot of players.

also, take it to their forums next time.
Old 2014-08-08, 18:54   #6
obpmgmua

I've noticed alot of false flag griefing on FCV recently. Especially on the Bravo server.
Old 2014-08-08, 21:00   #7
IINoddyII
Retired Moderator
Supporting Member

Closed.

Please use the server feedback thread in future, however be mindful of the rules regarding posting first
Closed Thread

Tags
banned, candy, chat, complaining, free, reporting, side, teamkiller, van