project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2007-02-25, 17:10   #1
DancingCorpse

Default TeamKiller Warning

On DevFile last night I was playing with my friends and I get a BlackHawk to do transportation for the game and then this guy spawns AT, shoots the other BH as its taking off, then shoots me just as I got warmed up. He did the same thing again 3 times whenever the BH spawned. He never actually tried to fly them or get in them.

This players name is WeedSeed (he has clan tags but I forgot them)
If you see this guy keep at least two grid squares between you and him; if you are an admin, ban him.
DancingCorpse is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 17:41   #2
lonelyjew

Report the guy to the server. If you don't have screenshots then you can tell them the time it happened and they can check their logs. It's not to hard to get asshats banned.
lonelyjew is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 18:24   #3
vanity

DevFile seems to have a large number of complaints against it. Mostly TKs, people using some A10 hacks, and admins kicking those who question what's going on.

I'd make a point to simply not use that server anymore. It's boring as hell anyway.
vanity is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 18:30   #4
[PR]AC3421

Probably because they think its an easy server to take advantage of. I'm not going to say why I think they would think that. lol
[PR]AC3421 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 20:20   #5
Cravixon

Yeah, lots of problems there, including R-PUB Viper TKing me for no reason several times.
Cravixon is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 21:19   #6
Mongolian_dude
Retired Moderator

Oh, just so everyone knows, If im on the carrier and you TK a Pilot, I will go out of may way to TK you too. I wont proceed ti get into the chopper/jet for my own needs, i will just wait for the 1st victim to be TK to return to it.
Too many times have i been Tked starting up my rotors in LBs.
I even had one guy try and TK me(i got the BR files to prove it), i jump out, waste him, then he says hes gonna report me on the forums lol.

...mongol...

Military lawyers engaged in fierce legal action.
Mongolian_dude is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 21:38   #7
Desertfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanity
DevFile seems to have a large number of complaints against it. Mostly TKs, people using some A10 hacks, and admins kicking those who question what's going on.

I'd make a point to simply not use that server anymore. It's boring as hell anyway.
If you are talking about smitty's post and how he got kicked from the server let me assure you that wasnt the reason.
Desertfox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 21:43   #8
Duke
Retired PR Developer

What the hell is an A10 hack?

[R-DEV]Eggman - At one point it said Realtitty which I think was a Freudian...
Duke is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 22:04   #9
Desertfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-MOD]DukeMeister
What the hell is an A10 hack?
No fog.
Desertfox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 01:07   #10
lonelyjew

No fog and don't they see everyone on the map? I thought they shot up people inside buildings.
lonelyjew is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
teamkiller, warning