project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Clans > Clan Recruitment
19 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Clan Recruitment Post here if you are looking for a clan, or wish to advertise vacancies within yours.

Old 2015-06-21, 17:50   #1
CivilLetsPlays
Default Looking for a Realistic PR Clan

Hello, I'm really into playing PR as a team with a good squad who likes to communicate and work as a team. I was wondering if anyone could recommend me to a good unit or clan that is supportive of new members and likes to play team based. I like to record some PR videos and would like to make more videos with a good squad that likes to work and play together. Thank you in advance!
CivilLetsPlays is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-22, 14:03   #2
Dr_Marianus
Default Re: Looking for a Realistic PR Clan

Boy do I have the group for you! Check out Project Awesome. We have weekly PR play and several guys play throughout the week. We (I) am trying to get more NA players so that we can have events not in the middle of the day on a weekend or Friday.

Here's our site. There's a lot of ArmA stuff be we play both. We just require more coordination to set up ArmA events due to mods and whatnot.
Dr_Marianus is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-22, 22:27   #3
T.Hagberg

Be sure to check out 21MID, we are always looking for new people as well as veterans withing the game, everyone wants to have fun and kick ass at the same time.

We combine the best of those two at the same time as we use tactics and coordinated attacks! so be sure to check us out, or drop by our TS (162.248.95.146)
T.Hagberg is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-23, 00:50   #4
CivilLetsPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Hagberg View Post
Be sure to check out 21MID, we are always looking for new people as well as veterans withing the game, everyone wants to have fun and kick ass at the same time.

We combine the best of those two at the same time as we use tactics and coordinated attacks! so be sure to check us out, or drop by our TS (162.248.95.146)
Yes I was very interested with your unit and thought of joining I just wanted to make sure that it was fine if I joined even though I'm only 15 (I am more mature for my age and in JROTC so I don't know if that helps.) But other than that I'm highly considering joining the 21st MID
CivilLetsPlays is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-23, 02:15   #5
A.Finest
Lightbulb Re: Looking for a Realistic PR Clan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivilLetsPlays View Post
Yes I was very interested with your unit and thought of joining I just wanted to make sure that it was fine if I joined even though I'm only 15 (I am more mature for my age and in JROTC so I don't know if that helps.) But other than that I'm highly considering joining the 21st MID
Hey there,

Pass by our Teamspeak for a chat with one of senior members and take it from there

TS IP: 162.248.95.146
As Hagberg posted earlier.
A.Finest is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-24, 07:02   #6
khtk1

I can always check one of the units of PRTA
khtk1 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
clan, realistic