project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Coop & Singleplayer
01 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Coop & Singleplayer Suggestions and feedback pertaining to Project Reality Single Player.

Old 2009-10-11, 16:11   #1
SgtDad
Banned
Supporting Member
Default Qinling Turkey Shoot

I like the way this is set up. You've got to be fast and get down and dirty if you want to make it into the village with some of your "team mates". You can't be squeamish about mixing it up with knives once your in the vill.

BUT, if you choose to play on the Chinese team, the opfor doesn't stand a chance if your shots are clean and you fight from cover. Caught in the open the minute they advance from their base, they've a long way to go...they never made it!

Wasted so many bots yesterday, I upped and rewarded myself with a nice cold beer and patted myself on the head saying "Yep - them Bots ain't got nothin' on me!"
SgtDad is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-13, 03:46   #2
gomimin
Default Re: Qinling Turkey Shoot

I love to play medic: Top scorer with zero kills and no deaths - i would just love to have a "Cover me" Commo rose shoutout sometimes
gomimin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-13, 03:57   #3
Supporting Member

Got myself a LMG on the Chinese team. It was a slaughter for the Brits. They have no cover to advance from their main to the village. Heck, right when they spawn, they get killed.
503 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-25, 15:44   #4
SgtDad
Banned
Supporting Member

Fun, fun, FUN!
Set at 20 players per team.
Attached Thumbnails
FIGHTING OUR WAY IN.jpg   HERE THEY COME AGAIN!.jpg   OH! THE HUMANITY!! IT'S OVER....jpg  
SgtDad is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 16:53   #5
666planer

Bots are so dumb...
666planer is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
qinling, shoot, turkey