project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Clans > Clan Recruitment
20 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Clan Recruitment Post here if you are looking for a clan, or wish to advertise vacancies within yours.

Old 2021-01-16, 00:23   #1
Grump/Gump.45
Exclamation The SCAN clan. (scan=look/listen around)

Looking for players to join the SCAN clan. No website, no meetings, no obligations, no organization beyond where we do one man per cover in view of each other to save each other moving cover to cover, explosive spread of grenades minimum at all times or whatever other weapon like mortars the squad leader says to spread out to. Camouflage up, edge of cap zone, stay alive... WE WILL SYNC UP TO THIS teach others how to as you learn yourself and from the "Squad v19 and Project Reality Teamwork playlist" on YouTube->->->-- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...j4SCf7-W4-gtgi --- . I will teach you how to sync up with each other in everyway.

Only 3 requirements to wear the SCAN clan tag, here they are below in full detail of their meaning, do not approach what I teach with a hostile energy or closed mindset. YOU WILL NOT SYNC UP WITH A CLOSED MIND unless it is by accident as it already is sometimes. It will not work on your own volition through your own confusion and closed mindedness to our energetic nature I try to put into words made of letter symbols representing sounds we humans produce physically through vibrations not great enough to truly describe any of it.

1.(a) ALL times SCAN for all signs of enemy with your eyes and ears like the biologically evolved combat computer your brain is. A human programmed by learned skills neurologically by electric brain signals decoding knowledge and how to apply it. To become an evolved hunter killer, mind is the greatest weapon it is the hardware. Fill it with software programs that are skills, programs to run and use based on situational environments. We are a biological "robot" encoded in DNA to evolve this way, we grow physically, mentally and spiritually in the nature of the ways each aspect grows. Growing either bigger, smarter, more aware of the energy we are without the body respectively and how to use it. But lets bring all those aspects together and make man what he was supposed to be.

A Hunter Killer, HK, that uses everything to its advantage by every possible skill, human function, environment, history/psychology knowledge, sound, better eye sight or listening techniques to see any type of movement, not just with the eyes. As well as follow intuition to shoot when feeling suspicious of enemy through dense bushes by sound, sight of movement or shooting they make.

(b) New ways to calm the mind for combat efficiency and awareness, be calm because you are the one with the advantage when using your skills, camouflage is a great way to meditate your focus to the battlefield. Use your 3 of your 6 human senses(eyes, ears, self aware energy we are without the body, the 6th sense). Skills like camouflage, individual movement techniques, combat techniques of fire, weapon flow in compressed environments, pre-firing when breaching, spacing and much more for safe advantage in Project Reality and other simulations to enhance and immerse the battlespace. You will maintain a physically logical and spiritually energetic awareness that encompasses what can be heard or seen physically as sign of enemy and all their possibilities and perceptions. KRS-One Spiritual lesson for proof, within yourself of who we are ----->---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j0hYHhnTqw

(c) To be on the same page and energetic frequency for friendly forces working together better through feeling along side our physical vocal chord communications, to the frequency of enemy perceptions and feelings to have an advantage over them. It helps to feel what to do among ourselves to stay alive to get some more, whatever skill or movement it need to be (alot of falling back), we WILL all be thinking the same thing as it is with those we are already in sync with. We are all part of one energy that gives life to the body, one consciousness experiencing itself as individuals in the same situation.

(d) The self-aware energy we are is experiencing the world through the limitation of 5 senses with confusion or no knowledge if the source of our being aware has awareness put to it. The 6th sense. The spiritual to the physical is intertwined and filters as a process from top to bottom. Electrical brain signals of our energetic awareness, some use the word soul, decoding what is going on in the current experience that cues the physical complex chemicals produced by our brain in response to what is happening. Which is then pumped into the bloodstream then the muscles ending with released pheromones that hold its own energetic value and charge as much as blood does.

But what about your enemies? They are the same so put awareness to the same. Manipulate and control the enemy down to the chemicals they produce that causes feelings of confusion, hopelessness, frustration. Program friendly minds with repetitive neurological teachings to sync them up with the best survival techniques, especially new guys. Our brains will be physically neurologically wired when it comes to staying alive for the flow of our aware energy and thoughts to flow through as one.

(e) Using empathy of what you are putting your enemy through physically (cant peek/shoot back/being suppressed/too many enemy) as advantage to cloud, dis-orient and overwhelm them, then calculate a manipulation of enemy perceptions. Lower enemy morale, use color smoke to create your factions flag colors and anything else you can think of to send to their perceptions to make them FEEL a certain way. Use physically logical and spiritual empathy of how you would or could feel in the situation to confirm enemy perceptions. Use the spiritual awareness to change the physical outcome of your enemies effectiveness. You will notice these types of phenomenon of just knowing or feeling what your enemy is doing or will do, more in 1 on 1 with your enemy at first. Also having empathy to what your friendlies are going through to know best how to help and save them by shooting for them, not speaking to them or asking things of them at bad times, making distraction noise to enemy with weapons, being a distraction yourself or sticking your neck out for them in general. Again KRS-One Spiritual lesson for proof, within yourself of who we are ----->---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j0hYHhnTqw

2.)Part time discipline of the mind especially when opportunities to do lots of damage arise with the squad or team. That means silence, no movement, camouflage, dont stick out, high security for team from your sense, communication as needed. Freeze means grab cover or camouflage, no movement, listen for enemy movement. Dead roach means play dead and watch behind each others backs to ambush enemy infantry using anything like bodies, plants, your kit to hide hands on your head(function to play dead by dropping kit). Police up each others exposure telling someone if they are exposed.

3.) Learn from, teach and use skills from the "Squad v19 and Project Reality 1.6 Teamwork" playlist. Also to immerse, use psychological warfare techniques to scare, immobilize and demoralize enemy, dont let enemy peek, dont let them move. Teach players by recreating one of the memes from any subject by either yourself, with few others, full squad or team.

Immerse players whether it be Rambo's camouflage technique of hit and run, Rambo's machine gun rampage, Rambo's tunnel psychological warfare hell of being seen for a second then bailing away to cause more trouble trouble. Other memes like suppression of the tank like in Fury, playing dead to make enemy jumpy by psychological warfare like Japanese really did in World War 2 VETERAN INTERVIEW ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96AW-435J8E ) or just plain old tactical driving. Unlimited memes in the playlist -----Squad Teamwork Playlist----->. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...j4SCf7-W4-gtgi
Last edited by Grump/Gump.45; 2021-03-30 at 19:11..
Old 2021-02-01, 02:44   #2
Tony_AbbottPBUH
Default Re: The SCAN clan. (scan=look/listen around)

this is kind of hard to read dude

i am interested in syncing my mind though
Tony_AbbottPBUH is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-01, 07:28   #3
Grump/Gump.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony_AbbottPBUH View Post
this is kind of hard to read dude

i am interested in syncing my mind though
If on computer CTRL and + for zoom, follow with your finger or mouse. Once you read it you will get the feel for it. I could make more paragraphs for the first 1(a-d)
Grump/Gump.45 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-01, 15:07   #4
BRZbruh

my SCANNING abilities are limited, im afraid I cant join
BRZbruh is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-01, 22:17   #5
=-=kittykiller2

Last edited by =-=kittykiller2; 2021-02-01 at 22:22.. Reason: meanness
Old 2021-02-01, 22:18   #6
=-=kittykiller2
Exclamation Re: The SCAN clan. (scan=look/listen around)

"To be on the same page and energetic frequency"

wooo dude this is getting trippy dude
do we mind meld, as they say?
=-=kittykiller2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-17, 16:40   #7
xpugur

can i join??????
xpugur is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-28, 17:37   #8
Sgt.Negev

Seems more like a cult than a clan.
Sgt.Negev is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-18, 02:10   #9
BigBigMonkeyMan
Supporting Member

I don't think I'm worthy, thanks anyway though brah

"We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on, we're going to survive.' Today we celebrate our independence day!"
BigBigMonkeyMan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-03, 21:19   #10
saXoni
Supporting Member

Im sorry, but I have to ask. What in the actual fuck is this, and what drugs do you do?
saXoni is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
scan