project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
18 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Closed Thread

Old 2022-06-09, 02:34   #1
Brozef
Default Shovel on bodies

Would it be possible to be have to use shovels on friendly/enemy bodies to remove the models from the field? That way we can simulate burying people while at the same time deny pesky medics from revives
Old 2022-06-09, 15:10   #2
SoloWing
Default Re: Shovel on bodies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brozef View Post
Would it be possible to be have to use shovels on friendly/enemy bodies to remove the models from the field? That way we can simulate burying people while at the same time deny pesky medics from revives
Technically it's burying alive, which is a war crime
Old 2022-06-09, 15:25   #3
[R-MOD]Nate.
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brozef View Post
You can already make bodies dead-dead by throwing grenades or C4 on their bodies.

Also, people don't get buried mid-combat and it's a warcrime to bury people who are not even dead-dead.

Old 2022-06-09, 22:16   #4
Brozef

Yeah I only ask because yesterday I was covering a location and my view was kind of obstructed by bodies, I thought to myself it would be nice if I can just delete the models myself rather than have to wait for the timeout to remove them.
Old 2022-06-11, 02:07   #5
[R-COM]ismaelassassin
Chilean Forces 1978 Faction Lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate. View Post
You can already make bodies dead-dead by throwing grenades or C4 on their bodies.

Also, people don't get buried mid-combat and it's a warcrime to bury people who are not even dead-dead.
well if you bury them dead-alive they will soon become dead-dead
Old 2022-06-12, 02:36   #6
TommyFederal

everyone in PR have committed several war crime lol, even started shooting at surrendering soldiers/insurgent
Old 2022-06-12, 18:14   #7
Grump/Gump.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyFederal View Post
everyone in PR have committed several war crime lol, even started shooting at surrendering soldiers/insurgent
Even playing dead is a war crime, called perfidy. Feigning incapacitation to harm your enemy.

I do not want bodies to be buried so quickly and easily. It takes AT LEAST 5 minutes to bury a body very lazily for marking which is the time it takes for a body to despawn. Not needed.

We need to drag all enemy bodies for stacking, group photos, hiding bodies, dropping bodies off buildings.

How this suggestion came up first before my "shotgun instant arrest replace with stamina loss" for civilians is beyond me.
Old 2022-06-13, 00:31   #8
Redamare
Supporting Member

If shoveling the bodies is a crime it should only be a feature for Russia, Pause for effect........ . * Crickets *

Its an Idea that I dont really feel would add much to the gameplay I don't know if Ive ever seen a body and thought "There are enemies around" If anything the bodies should stick around longer.
Old 2022-06-13, 08:21   #9
Grump/Gump.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redamare View Post
If anything the bodies should stick around longer.
The awkward moment when you are playing dead using a body then it disappears right in front of enemy.
Old 2022-06-13, 11:47   #10
[R-DEV]Suchar
PR:BF2 QA Lead
PR Server License Administrator

This suggestion is impossible to implement so discussing it is quite a waste of time. I don't even know why it was approved lol, someone probably wanted to have a laugh.

https://www.realitymod.com/forum/uploads/signatures/sigpic98978_4.gif
Closed Thread