project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mini-Mods > PR:Falklands General Discussion > PR:F Suggestions
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:F Suggestions Suggestions from our community members.

Old 2012-06-09, 22:07   #1
IvanDrago

Default A-4 y Uniformes

Buenos Dias , Tengo unas cuantas sugerencias sobre el mod , soy un gran conosedor del equipamiento de las tropas y las divisiones que la utilizaban y buen tengo unas cuantas sugerencias para hacerles...

El Tema de A-4 , La Textura esta bien , pero la cabina no , El Harrir lo hicieron muy bien , pero el A-4 no esta bueno , es un Avion de mano factura Yanke... tendria que esforzarse por hacer una cabina decente para el mismo...

Los Uniformes Creo que Devirian Crear 2 Tipos de Uniformes minimos, para ambos bandos.
Argentina:
?Ejercito (EA)
?Comandos Anfibios
Inglaterra:
?Royal Marin?s
?SAS

Deven crear todo como era , no agregar cosas ni exagerar los uniformes ya que no da un buen ambiente al Mod Digamos... En mi caso me gustaria que este echo como eran las cosas , para dar un buen ambiente y realismo

Good Morning, I have a few suggestions for the mod, I'm a big conosedor the equipment of the troops and divisions who used it and I have a few good tips to make ...

The theme of A-4, Texture is fine, but the cab, the Harrir did very well, but the A-4 is not good, is a hand bill Avion Yanke ... would have to strive to make a decent car for the same ...

I think Devirian Uniforms Create 2 Types of Uniform Minimum for both sides.
Argentina
? Army (EA)
? Amphibian Command
England
? Royal Marin's
? SAS

have to create everything as it was, not to add things or exaggerate the uniforms because they do not give a good environment to Mod Say ... In my case I would like this echo as it was, to give a good atmosphere and realism

Saludos , Bye
IvanDrago is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 17:17   #2
SShadowFox
Default Re: A-4 y Uniformes

Turning on a little bit better to read in English.

Good Morning, I have a few suggestions for the mod, I have a big knowledge of the equipment of the troops and divisions who used it and I have a few good tips to make ...

The theme of A-4, Texture is fine, but the cabin isn't. The Harrier is verry well, but the A-4 isn't good, is an American Plane ... So it's nice to have a better cabin for it ...

Argentina
? Army (EA)
? Amphibian Command (it's like the Special Operators but won't feature as PR don't face Special Forces)
England
? Royal Marines
? SAS (again, no special operators)

You guys have to create everything as it was, not to add things or exaggerate the uniforms because they don't give a good environment to Mod just saying ... In my opinion I would like this made as it was, to give a good atmosphere and realism.

That's (what the guy wrote in English previously) is what we get by translating in the Google Translator.
SShadowFox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 08:27   #3
Rhino
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Cheers for the translation SShadowFox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanDrago View Post
The theme of A-4, Texture is fine, but the cabin isn't. The Harrier is verry well, but the A-4 isn't good, is an American Plane ... So it's nice to have a better cabin for it ...
The A-4 is from EOD2 and its cockpit is the one that comes with it, although we are hoping to touch it up a bit before release, please remember this is still a BETA

Quote:
Argentina
? Army (EA)
? Amphibian Command (it's like the Special Operators but won't feature as PR don't face Special Forces)
England
? Royal Marines
? SAS (again, no special operators)
As SShadowFox said, Special Forces are not a part of PR, and although I am including an SF mission somewhere in the map, they will still be using normal skins.

Argentina Army skins still need to be made, its up for grabs as a community texturing task here: https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f38...ity-tasks.html

Royal Marine skins are in fact the ones being used... If you look at his solider, you will see "Royal Marine Commandos" with the RM dagger below it. Its the same Woodland skin as in normal PR.

Quote:
You guys have to create everything as it was, not to add things or exaggerate the uniforms because they don't give a good environment to Mod just saying ... In my opinion I would like this made as it was, to give a good atmosphere and realism.
What we are trying to do, but I can't guarantee that the Argentina skins will be done fully in time, as no one is currently working on them and I won't necessarily be holding off the release just for some player skins which are not critical to gameplay.

Rhino is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-18, 19:17   #4
Ivan_PELOC

Ami me gustaría ayudar al mod Malvinas ya que soy fans de este juego, los uniformes Argentinos tendrían ser así.

Todos los kits menos oficial

Oficial:

Los Kits de fusilero tendrían que ser sin granadas solo palas y fusil FN FAL y MAG en Ametrallador, ya que en la guerra de Malvinas eran ellos y su fusil, Me encantaría Ayudar seria un placer si me pasan programas con orgullo ayudaría y donaría

y por favor Pongan un solo Pucara en Goose Green

Pucará En Malvinas:

Pucará Actual:

yo creo que mi idea es genial ya que se basaría en mejorar el mod y ser mas realista, digo lo del pucará porque los ingleses tienen granadas de humo granadas de fragmentacion y binoculares en la pantalla hacer los posos en caso de argentina avanzar salir de los posos y replegarse a campo enemigo. Solo es una sugerencia si deciden tomarla no duden en avisarme así ayudo en lo que sea necesario Gracias !
Last edited by Ivan_PELOC; 2017-04-18 at 19:20.. Reason: no salian las imagenes
Old 2017-04-18, 20:18   #5
InfantryGamer42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan_PELOC View Post
Ami me gustaría ayudar al mod Malvinas ya que soy fans de este juego, los uniformes Argentinos tendrían ser así.

Todos los kits menos oficial

Oficial:

Los Kits de fusilero tendrían que ser sin granadas solo palas y fusil FN FAL y MAG en Ametrallador, ya que en la guerra de Malvinas eran ellos y su fusil, Me encantaría Ayudar seria un placer si me pasan programas con orgullo ayudaría y donaría

y por favor Pongan un solo Pucara en Goose Green

Pucará En Malvinas:

Pucará Actual:

yo creo que mi idea es genial ya que se basaría en mejorar el mod y ser mas realista, digo lo del pucará porque los ingleses tienen granadas de humo granadas de fragmentacion y binoculares en la pantalla hacer los posos en caso de argentina avanzar salir de los posos y replegarse a campo enemigo. Solo es una sugerencia si deciden tomarla no duden en avisarme así ayudo en lo que sea necesario Gracias !
English pls?
InfantryGamer42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-18, 20:50   #6
Ivan_PELOC

I would like to help the Falkland mod with uniforms

All kitts except the official kitts:

Remove smoke grenades and fragmentation in Fusilero kits since the soldiers did not have that equipment

Shovel and rifle FN FAL And MAG machine gun in Ametrallador, In the Falklands War were the conscripts and their rifle

official:

And please put a single Pucara in Goose Green, A plane pucara would not go bad since the English have grenades of smoke and fragmentation and binoculars... Our advantage in the air like the Falklands War

Pucará En Malvinas:

Pucará Actual:

I think my idea is great since it would be based on improving the mod and being more realistic, It is only a suggestion if they decide to take it do not hesitate to let me know so I help in what is necessary Thank you!
Ivan_PELOC is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-19, 19:44   #7
InfantryGamer42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan_PELOC View Post
I would like to help the Falkland mod with uniforms

All kitts except the official kitts:

Remove smoke grenades and fragmentation in Fusilero kits since the soldiers did not have that equipment

Shovel and rifle FN FAL And MAG machine gun in Ametrallador, In the Falklands War were the conscripts and their rifle

official:

And please put a single Pucara in Goose Green, A plane pucara would not go bad since the English have grenades of smoke and fragmentation and binoculars... Our advantage in the air like the Falklands War

Pucará En Malvinas:

Pucará Actual:

I think my idea is great since it would be based on improving the mod and being more realistic, It is only a suggestion if they decide to take it do not hesitate to let me know so I help in what is necessary Thank you!
Thanks for translation,I didnt have time. IMO Arges should have grenades realistic or not,because It would be shit other way,so... I dont is there any Pucara model in work,but thet camuflage for Pucara can be used on A-1.
InfantryGamer42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-23, 05:44   #8
Rhino
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

I have plenty of refs of Argentine soldiers with grenades during the war, a small selection:

I dunno if the conscripts were given any or not, but your photos don't prove it either way as their grenades could be under their coats, like in these pics of commando units, you can't see any of their kit on them either:

But as others have said, removing grenades from the kits would be really bad for gameplay w/e the case anyways so that isn't going to happen, unless no soldiers at all had any during the battle then we might look at doing some asymmetrical balance, but that isn't the case.

As for a Pucara, we don't have a Pucara model and we don't have the resources to make one either but it is an open community task if you or someone else wants to take it: https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f38...ity-tasks.html

Right now we are using a reskinned A-1H Skyraider as a Place Holder for the Pucara since it does the same job:

If however your asking for that to be placed on the Goose Green map, well it use to be on there but it was taken off as the mapper felt it didn't work on it, so you would have to convince [R-DEV]Mineral to put it back if you want it on that map

Rhino is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-23, 08:16   #9
YAK-R
Supporting Member
PR Server License Moderator

The skyraider on goose green was awesome! So epic seeing that thing flying around. Having to protect the runway so it didn't die on spawn was unique and pretty cool. (the unintended effect of getting the cas squad to do something other than request all cool kits and rush a flag was also welcomed)

Probably pretty easy to shoot down with the blowpipe these days.
YAK-R is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-23, 22:27   #10
Ivan_PELOC

[R-DEV] Rhino Those are the Soldiers of Goose Green

NCOs had grenades The photos you upload belong to the command group, They did not fight on goose green It would be great to simulate the Falkland War As it really was,

If you spend the programs with pleasure I will help you
Ivan_PELOC is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
uniformes