project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
20 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2014-05-28, 02:00   #1
aleexx7
Default Downloading Trouble

Hey Guys,

I've been trying to download the new update and the only file offered is a TORRENT file which I'm not familiar on how to download. I followed some instructions suggesting to use DAEMON Tools Lite to download the .ISO file, but every time I click on my download "prbf2_1.2.0.0_full.iso" it tells me that the file contains no data.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
aleexx7 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-28, 10:23   #2
LITOralis.nMd
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member
Default Re: Downloading Trouble

Immediately uninstall DAEMON Tools Lite . It is spyware.

Do you have PR v1.1.6.0 installed? If you do, You should be able to start PRLauncher, hover over the Play button, then select the CHeck for Updates button.

If you do not have PR installed:

Download Qbittorrent qBittorrent official website
Video tutorial on installing QBittorrent qBittorrent Video Review - qBittorrent Video Trailer - qBittorrent Screenshots

the .torrent file , https://files.realitymod.com/bt/prbf2...ll.iso.torrent is a very small file, but the
prbf2_1.2.0.0_full.iso file is 6.9GB in size. You have to have QBittorrent running in the background the entire time it takes to download the 6.9GB file.

LITOralis.nMd is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-28, 16:07   #3
aleexx7
Default Re: Downloading Trouble

Okay thank you very much
aleexx7 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
downloading, trouble