project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
19 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2009-08-21, 13:43   #1
Jason
Default Clans

Hey everyone, I'm just wondering if there are any clans out there looking for a new member. I am very familiar with Project reality and have been playing sense about 05. I would really appreciate an opportunity to try out for a clan thanks.

Jason
Jason is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-21, 14:15   #2
RedSparrow
Supporting Member

Default Re: Clans

You'd probably be better off posting this in the Matchplay subforum (what used to be the Clans, Leagues etc subforum).

But if you're looking for a small fun community I'm sure we have a space for you in the Freelancers.

[16:44] CareBear: c[_]
[16:44] CareBear: my care cup is empty
RedSparrow is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-21, 14:31   #3
smart_boy00

If you search the forums there is a few threads that have lists and lists of squads and clans looking for people.
smart_boy00 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-21, 22:18   #4
FuzzySquirrel

Well I have to recommend my clan, but if your not looking for something like that maybe try RealityTeamwork or the community clan contact list
FuzzySquirrel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-23, 00:44   #5
Tracy

Jason,
Come and check us out we play BF2, AIX2.0 and PR. Plus we have our own PR Training map. Here is a link to our Xfire home page check out the pics we have some pics of our training map in there. And I will include our Web site. Thanks for looking.

22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit

22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit

( Cpl ) W. Tracy[22ndMEU] ( SOC )
Tracy is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
clans