project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mini-Mods > PR:Falklands General Discussion > PR:F Suggestions
23 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:F Suggestions Suggestions from our community members.

Old 2012-10-16, 06:26   #1
IvanDrago

Default Sugerencias Malvinas

Buenos Dias , bueno como un usuario de mod malvinas , y un gran conosedor de la historia del conflicto de malvinas 1982 , tengo varias sugerencias que hacerles , Bueno empezemos...

1. Icrementacion de un Super Puma o Chinook para el Bando Argentino....

2. Puesto de artillero con FN-MAG en la puerta de Huey Argentino....

3. Uniformes mas reales para Argentina , Camperas y Uniforme medico...

4. Icrementacion de la M16 modelo vietnam para el Kit de Fuerzas Especiales.

5. Icrementacion de banderas en la Isla donde se encuentra el Pucara , Isla Soledad.

Pd: yo mismo podria arreglar las texturas de alunos skins , si me explican los programas a usar , me encataria ayudarlos.

Ingles:
Good Morning, good as a mod malvinas user, and a great history conosedor the 1982 Falklands conflict, I have several suggestions to them, Well let's start ...

1. incrementation of a Super Puma or Chinook for Argentino Bando ....

2. Because of FN-MAG gunner with the Argentine Huey door ....

3. Uniforms more real to Argentina, Jackets and medical uniform ...

4.incrementacionn of vietnam model M16 for Special Forces Kit. ( ambos bandos )

5. incrementation of flags on the island where the Pucara, Isla Pucara.

PS: I could fix it Alunos textures skins, if I explain the program to use, I would love to help.

Pucara:

Armamento / Weapons:

IvanDrago is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-16, 06:43   #2
Rhino
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: Sugerencias Malvinas

Pretty much everything you have suggested etc is on the design plan: https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f56...sign-plan.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanDrago View Post
1. incrementation of a Super Puma or Chinook for Argentino Bando ....
The puma we don't have a model for yet and an Argentine Chinook is low priority but is on the design plan.

Quote:
2. Because of FN-MAG gunner with the Argentine Huey door ....
I have not seen a single ref that suggests that the UH-1H had any door guns on it during the Falklands War.

Quote:
3. Uniforms more real to Argentina, Jackets and medical uniform ...
They are based on what most of the Argentine troops war during the falklands war, however if you feel you can do better your more than welcome to give it a shot.

Quote:
4.incrementacionn of vietnam model M16 for Special Forces Kit. ( ambos bandos )
an "1982 SAS" team is in the design plan but very low priority since they can only go on the Skirmish 16 layer.

If your asking for a vBF2 style "SF kit" which a player can request or w/e and then fight along side normal kits, that just isn't going to happen.

Quote:
5. incrementation of flags on the island where the Pucara, Isla Pucara.
You want a flag on the minimap for pebble island? May do in a future release, we felt it might be best not to have a flag their otherwise it might become more of a target for air strikes.

Rhino is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 02:15   #3
IvanDrago

Okey....

Otras Sugerencias....

1. Pero la inplementacion de otro helicoptero para el bando Argentino es muy importante , Podria ser un Huey Blanco de La Cruz Rojo (Medico) , que fue uno de los que se utilizo en malvinas o bien un Gazella...

2. Implementacion de vision nocturna para Tropa Special y Oficial...

2. no me referia a un bandera en el Pucara , si no varias banderas en la isla que se encuentra el pucara...

3. L1AP (FAL Ingles) Textura con Culata de Mandera como la de la Imagen...

?tiene un Guia para el tema de las texturas?

Englesh:

Okey ....

Other suggestions ....

1. But the other helicopter inplementacion for Argentine side is very important, could be a White Huey Red Cross (Medic), who was one of those who was used in the Falklands or a Gazelle ...

2. Implementation of Special Troop night vision and Official ...

2. I did not mean to a flag in the Pucara, if not several flags on the island that is the pucara ...

3. L1AP (into English) with wooden stock texture like the image, the more realistic ...

Do you have a guide to the subject of the textures?

Huey FN MAG

Last edited by IvanDrago; 2012-10-17 at 04:00..
Old 2012-10-17, 04:06   #4
Rhino
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
1. But the other helicopter inplementacion for Argentine side is very important, could be a White Huey Red Cross (Medic), who was one of those who was used in the Falklands or a Gazelle ...
We already have a Gazelle in, but only on the 128 and 16 AAS layers as per this topic: https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f19...pdate-7-a.html

Also a "Medevac" chopper is pointless in PR seeing as you can treat all wounds 100% on the field, unlike in r/l.

Quote:
2. Implementation of Special Troop night vision and Official ...

2. I did not mean to a flag in the Pucara, if not several flags on the island that is the pucara ...
Both of these make no sense...

Quote:
3. L1AP (into English) with wooden stock texture like the image, the more realistic ...
Do you mean a wooden stock FM FAL? While yes there where very few about, which where the old FM FALs, the majority of the FM FALs had plastic stocks.

Try and spot the wooden FM FALs out of these piles of Argentine weapons

If your on about the L1A1 SLR, all where plastic stocks.

Also having a wooden stock version would also hardly be worth the memory used for the odd weapon...

Quote:
Huey FN MAG

[IMG]
Interesting. May consider it seeing as we have the mounts for the weapons that we can't get rid of.

Last edited by [R-DEV]Rhino; 2012-10-17 at 04:13..
Old 2012-10-17, 04:12   #5
IvanDrago

photo uploaded ....

2. the implementations of night vision for night maps, as well as pilots and officers, is very important, an important role in tube malvinas ....

3. Huey Medic, and is very nesesario another helicopter to Argentina, England has 2 Helicopter

4. is planned to create these landing craft? , model D-Day Of Normandy

Last edited by IvanDrago; 2012-10-17 at 04:19..
Old 2012-10-17, 04:23   #6
Rhino
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Edited my above post.

[QUOTE=IvanDrago;1825784]2. the implementations of night vision for night maps, as well as pilots and officers, is very important, an important role in tube malvinas ....

Pilots yes in time I hope they will get NVGs, just at the moment the night vision (NV) code is broken.

I haven't seen any evidence to suggest that all officer kits should get NVGs. 99% of ground troops in the war didn't have any NV of any kind and relied on illumination shots etc.

Quote:
3. Huey Medic, and is very nesesario another helicopter to Argentina, England has 2 Helicopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Rhino View Post
Also a "Medevac" chopper is pointless in PR seeing as you can treat all wounds 100% on the field, unlike in r/l.
Argentina already have a max of two UH-1Hs to spawn on that single spawn point on most layers (128 I think its 3?). Some games I've seen both choppers sitting on Stanley airport and no one using them...

Just because GB has the "possibility of more choppers", providing the Atlantic Conveyor is not destroyed and that the Brits get the Chinooks off of it, doesn't give any good reason for giving the Argentines any more choppers. In the real war the UK had far more choppers and they used them far more as well, even with the AC being destroyed. Ignoring that, the Brits have much further to fly from the carrier or AC to land and back to reload, slowing down their chopper turnaround massively ingame. Argentina on the other hand only have to fly to and from Stanley, which is nothing like as far to reload etc. As such gameplay wise, it balances out.

Quote:
4. is planned to create these landing craft? , model D-Day Of Normandy

Hardly any point of one. and the LCU Mk9 is very different from anything used in D-Day...

Old 2012-10-17, 04:32   #7
IvanDrago

edit my post, boat

night Vision

Glasses are AN/PVS-5 (M-915). It was the best thing that could get in the market by that time.
IvanDrago is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 04:34   #8
Rhino
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Hence why I said 99% of troops didn't have NV. Two guys wearing NV isn't anything like enough to even justify giving one kit ingame NV.

Old 2012-10-17, 04:39   #9
IvanDrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Rhino View Post
Hence why I said 99% of troops didn't have NV. Two guys wearing NV isn't anything like enough to even justify giving one kit ingame NV.

I'm not suggesting that they were of the soldiers, if not the kit of an officer, the photos are officers (lieutenants), I think an officer deve have night vision is very important

One last question, I'm interested in the texture editing to help the Falklands mod, if you have a guide it agradesco ....

Sorry to ask so many suggestions, is that the history of the South Atlantic conflict, till the day I really like, and try to suggest to improve the mod and make it more realistic and exciting, and a warm greeting from.
Last edited by IvanDrago; 2012-10-17 at 05:19..
Old 2012-10-17, 09:28   #10
PLODDITHANLEY
Supporting Member

NVG's first brit use was with helicopter pilots I'm sure no fixed wing had them.

Dunno about Brit ground forces though I'd be suprised they just had to eat carrots (old WW2 joke).
PLODDITHANLEY is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
malvinas, sugerencias