project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Closed Thread

Old 2006-04-03, 00:36   #1
Gaz
Banned
Supporting Member

Default RESOLVED - Littlebird 'hit noise' bug

When you shoot the tail rotor on the littlebird, it makes some weird noise. If I remember correctly, it's the noise you make when you are crawling :s Not like metal, like when you shoot the rest of the chopper.

This was on Gulf of Oman, while the LB was still on it's original spawnpoint. Tried it after flying it to River fort and setting it down again. same thing.

There also seems to be a very annoying issue with the skids, and how they are coded (I think). They just don't seem as is they are as they should be. This is pre-1.21 etc, and the DEV team may already be aware no doubt. They stick the ground too much, and the LB decides to flip over and do a skitzo-dance. Even when it's on the ground and the rotors are just getting going, the chopper leans badly to the side.
Last edited by Gaz; 2006-04-03 at 14:22..
Old 2006-04-03, 15:06   #2
JellyBelly

Yea. I tend to think its something to to with the model, but the LB is very... unstable.
The amount of times ive put it to full throttle and its skids just seem to of stuck to the ground, casuing it to ass over face and killing everyone in a fireball.
Old 2006-04-04, 14:26   #3
Gaz
Banned
Supporting Member

Hopefully the new armed LB that's showcased on the latest newspost will sort the issue.
Old 2006-04-04, 17:03   #4
JellyBelly

Yea. Im looking forward to that thing so much. Hopefully by then it will take off and land like the Cobra.
Old 2006-04-05, 00:27   #5
Moisty

Heh, flying the littlebird is like trying to drive a semi while wasted and talking on a cellphone.

Its uber fun though ^_^
Old 2006-04-05, 07:43   #6
JellyBelly

Yeah. Keeps you on your toe's.
Old 2006-04-06, 14:03   #7
Sandman-SAS-

yer nice heli but...why does it try its hardest to tip over when u try to land, lands better when u just jump out few feet off ground and why cant i look around while flying >
Old 2006-04-06, 14:07   #8
Gaz
Banned
Supporting Member

you can look around. left and right mouse buttons
Old 2006-04-06, 14:25   #9
Wraith
Retired PR Developer

I wish cockpit freecam made a come back. Same system as in the jeeps and such.

Old 2006-04-06, 14:26   #10
Rhino
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman-SAS-
yer nice heli but...why does it try its hardest to tip over when u try to land, lands better when u just jump out few feet off ground and why cant i look around while flying >
hold back when landing. Ive got very presite and fast at landing that thing on small spots. Its really, really nice thing to fly when you leanr how, its just alot harder than the other choppers

Closed Thread

Tags
bug, hit, littlebird, noise, resolved