project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Coop & Singleplayer
22 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Coop & Singleplayer Suggestions and feedback pertaining to Project Reality Single Player.

Old 2012-01-20, 22:40   #1
Therm
Default SP map pack.

So recently, I had to reinstall BF2/PR/everything else on my computer. When getting stuff back, I noticed that the SP map pack from .95 is gone, and all the download links appear to have disapeared too. Is there any way to play the SP map pack now?
Therm is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 03:25   #2
torenico
Default Re: SP map pack.

FilePlanet: Battlefield 2 - Project Reality Singleplayer v0.95 Map Pack

Is that the one you're looking for?
torenico is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 04:39   #3
Therm

Yes, it is. Does it work for .97?
Old 2012-01-23, 05:06   #4
torenico

I am trying it at the moment, and it looks like it works fine.
torenico is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 05:07   #5
Rudd
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

yeah I play with it, it works fine

Rudd is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 05:26   #6
Therm

Thanks!
Old 2012-02-05, 16:19   #7
Panzerfire

Hey guys.

I'm having a doubt that I would like cleared if possible.

I'm still running the .95 version of PR. This so because unfortunately online gaming for me is impossible on BF2 or any mod related to it. Bad internet I'm afraid, so I'm left with the Singleplayer, Not the same experience I know but I still find it fun.

Anyway, I haven't upgraded the PR version out of fear that the PR singleplayer pack may not work on the newer version.

But I've decided recently to download the patches to upgrade from .95 to .96 and from .96 to .97.

Now what I'd like to know is if it's recomendable to install both patches (In the proper order obviously). Would the SP map pack still work properly or would I have to re-install it?

Or perhaps just uninstall the 95 version of PR, download the whole 97 version and install it and then install the SP map pack?
Panzerfire is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-23, 04:03   #8
Razernw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfire View Post
Hey guys.

I'm having a doubt that I would like cleared if possible.

I'm still running the .95 version of PR. This so because unfortunately online gaming for me is impossible on BF2 or any mod related to it. Bad internet I'm afraid, so I'm left with the Singleplayer, Not the same experience I know but I still find it fun.

Anyway, I haven't upgraded the PR version out of fear that the PR singleplayer pack may not work on the newer version.

But I've decided recently to download the patches to upgrade from .95 to .96 and from .96 to .97.

Now what I'd like to know is if it's recomendable to install both patches (In the proper order obviously). Would the SP map pack still work properly or would I have to re-install it?

Or perhaps just uninstall the 95 version of PR, download the whole 97 version and install it and then install the SP map pack?

Thanks ...
Razernw is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-25, 20:17   #9
Psyko

would one of you nice fellows be kind enough to upload a init.con file for the rest of us?

(message sent from pub via laptop because I dont have internet anymore and I'm poor)
Psyko is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-04, 12:08   #10
[R-DEV]​Arab
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Where's init.con and is it from pr 1.1 or .97? I could upload it to you only through PM.
Last edited by [R-DEV]Arab; 2014-02-04 at 12:16..

Tags
map, pack