project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
28 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2004-08-15, 10:58   #1
Anti-}{ero
Default Wondering about the dam level <- HAHA

I wonder if you will be able to go into the dam. That would be the coolest EVER, if there werre rooms in the dam that you could hide in. So u could have a few guys enter the bottom of the dam and go through it into stairs and then enter at the top of the dam. If that wouldnt be cool....i dont know what would.
Anti-}{ero is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-15, 11:03   #2
requiem
Retired - Project Founder
Supporting Member

I think there will be a very limited interior, in order to keep the spirit of battlefield series, on the battlefield.

requiem is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-15, 12:34   #3
DrZero
Retired PR Developer

turning the dam into a complex building would take away from the action in the battlefield :P, unless of course you could blow up the dam and destroy all the houses + stuff below it
DrZero is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-15, 13:09   #4
Anti-}{ero

In Reply To #1 and #2
No no no, i mean like maybe 1 way in, walk about 15 feet, then u have 2 hallways that lead left and right and one in front that goes straight ahead. Now eventually the left and right halls lead to a staircase, the one straight ahead could have a elavator, or another set of stairs, these stairs go up onto the top of the Dam. where u can then fight the enemy.

It would be nice to drive a bunch of guys in a hummvie at the bottom of the dam, then go through the inside to the top.OR, a blackhawk can land on the river bottom and deploy a few troops and the go cap the flag. (may never happen due to the many that hover to take a point)
Anti-}{ero is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-15, 20:14   #5
Dr.Spangle

There are two tunnels leading through the dam to the other side, as well as small tunnel entryways across a roadway which runs halfway up the side of the dam. Supposedly, the tunnels at the bottom of the dam are large enough to fly an aircraft though, and it is apprent in the video footage that it is larger than a Ural truck, about three times as high in radius.
Dr.Spangle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-15, 22:50   #6
DrZero
Retired PR Developer

large enough to fly an aircraft through, jeez, awesome :P

where did you hear this spangster?
Old 2004-08-15, 22:51   #7
Dr.Spangle

Pay close attention to the videos. You hear the guy plainly says that it's large enough to fly an aircraft through, "if you're crazy or good enough".
Old 2004-08-15, 22:59   #8
DrZero
Retired PR Developer

oh man, i'm so there :P

that is assuming they give us an airplane that can fly through it, the F-15E is way huge
Old 2004-08-15, 23:04   #9
Dr.Spangle

The tunnel is very large. As I said, the radius is approximately three times the height of a Ural truck, as one was seen attempting to drive through it.
Old 2004-08-15, 23:34   #10
KingJoe

Quote:
"a skilled helicopter pilot can fly through these tunnels"
it in one of the videos
KingJoe is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
<, dam, haha, level, wondering