project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
28 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2008-08-12, 16:29   #1
LithiumFox
Default Project Reality Ingame Photos: Operation "FINISHTHISPROJECTORIMDOOMED"

(read slowly, thats how i thought it.. i'm in no severe rush.. well i should be.. but i'm not rushing XD)

I have to do a photography AP assignment TODAY (80 picture, 10 on each princple) and i'm usually one to do different things in class....

sooooo

I though of using Project Reality as my "World" to take pictures in XD

annnnnd

i kinda needed some help... involving people, great places to take pictures, cool tricks, stuff like that...

and they need to be based around balance, contrast, direction, economy, emphasis, proportion, rhythm (repetition) and unity (harmony).(yes i got that off a website)

so i was hoping for ideas, help, general stuff...

i'll probably be here till ... 4est (don't know what that is PRT time....) so any help would be welcome...

XD i have to have this done by tommorow and i kinda didnt cause... i... played.. too much PR XD

Oh, and an Early Thanks for anyone who tries to help ^_^ You will be given credit .. and a cookie!

(Cookie courtesy of roboppy cause i don't have any cookies to take pictures off XD)
LithiumFox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-12, 16:36   #2
Craz3y|Assasin
Default Re: Project Reality Ingame Photos: Operation "FINISHTHISPROJECTORIMDOOMED"

thats a good picture of a cookie. I'm sorry I can't help you I usally do the same thing cus of playing PR too.
Craz3y|Assasin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-12, 16:38   #3
LithiumFox
Default Re: Project Reality Ingame Photos: Operation "FINISHTHISPROJECTORIMDOOMED"

wish it was my picture of a cookie.... but i has no cookies to photograph XD
Old 2008-08-12, 16:48   #4
Scorch

economy

unity

contrast

direction

i can try to find more if you want
Scorch is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-12, 16:53   #5
LithiumFox

*laughs* sadly the only one i think she would allow is the contrast one ....

though economy might work too

maybe unity.. from a literal sense... Sadly i'd need to take these myself =/ she has a weird way of finding these things out from the intershmet =/

still amazing pictures though XD
Old 2008-08-12, 16:55   #6
youm0nt

Meh, you shouldn't use video games to take photos for your project. To me it would be corny. I mean, why take a screenshot of some trees in a PR map when you can just go outside and take a photo.
youm0nt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-12, 16:56   #7
Scorch

oh
nice
lol so teacher pwns you?

thx
Scorch is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-12, 17:01   #8
lord rifle

maybe you can have better help from a photography forum.
lord rifle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-12, 17:13   #9
LithiumFox

nah... besides i did a video game before... it worked.. got an A

It's not like i'm doing ALL video game photos... but... really... whats cooler than seeing Insurgents all over blowing stuff up =/

(Photoshop also does wonder)

Plus the fact that... well, People don't do video games cause it seems... "corny"

Just look at the .5 trailer video. That was a work of art in itself.... =/
Old 2008-08-12, 18:20   #10
<1sk>Headshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by LithiumFox View Post
but... really... whats cooler than seeing Insurgents all over blowing stuff up
Probably seeing Insurgents all over blowing stuff up in real life, if you're into that kinda thing
<1sk>Headshot is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
ingame, operation, photos, project, reality