project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
09 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2016-03-24, 18:23   #1
Afr0

Thumbs up The Most Realistic Russian Experience I Ever Had

It was March 23 (well at my timezone that is), I was on the Russian team on the Yamalia map playing in the HOG clan's mixed map server. I join squad, do normal soldier things like build FOBs and cyka emplacements; however near the end of the round I had the most Russki experience yet, that made me think that if Putin or Stalin was here; He'd be proud of us, and our actions.

We did the Russian Suicide Charge to Tango Five and Six with our bayonets fixed, spamming "URA!!!" on the commo rose, I then proceeded in urging my teammates to do the same as we were already low on tickets and that it was obvious that we will lose this fight, but then we successfully captured the two objectives. I was yelling "FOR PUTIN VODKA CYKA BLYAT IDI NAHUI!", while my comrades were yelling "Za rodinu", "For mother Russia!", "PUTIN NUMBER ONE BEST PRESIDENT!" and all those stuff they yell whenever real Russians RUSH B CYKA BLYAT; While we walked through the open field we randomly fired our AK-74Ms without aiming while walking to (at least) try and suppress the enemy, the only thing needed was VODKA (But there wasn't) to make this immersive experience perfect. We may have lost the round, we may have had a useless tank squad who always got fucked by that cheeki breeki Leopard 2, but it was the most immersive experience I ever had in the game yet.

Thank you PR Devs, you did a great job. Add a little vodka onto it to make it even more realistic. 10/10 Approved by Putin.

P.S If you were one of the guys I played and if you took screenshots or videos about that, please share or post it to this post.
Afr0 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-24, 18:57   #2
MoulinKiller
Default Re: The Most Realistic Russian Experience I Ever Had

Wat
MoulinKiller is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-24, 19:28   #3
PatrickLA_CA
Supporting Member

I was expecting you to say that you got confused and lost and ended up taking a control point.

In-game: Cobra-PR
PatrickLA_CA is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-24, 21:16   #4
[R-DEV]​rPoXoTauJIo
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

This isn't true experience if you weren't drunk

assetruler69: I've seen things you smurfs wouldn't believe. Apaches on the Kashan. I watched burned down tank hulls after the launch of the single TOW. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
Time to give up and respawn.
rPoXoTauJIo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-24, 22:01   #5
MoulinKiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickLA_CA View Post
I was expecting you to say that you got confused and lost and ended up taking a control point.
aaaaaay
MoulinKiller is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-25, 13:11   #6
Afr0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rPoXoTauJIo View Post
This isn't true experience if you weren't drunk
Nyet komrade, it was authentic genuine non-China made experience.
Afr0 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-25, 18:49   #7
ZektorSK

( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) I like komrades
ZektorSK is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-25, 21:02   #8
Spook
Supporting Member

Spook is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-27, 10:49   #9
[R-CON]​Chuva_RD
PR:BF2 Contributor
PR Server License Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afr0 View Post
We did the Russian Suicide Charge to Tango Five and Six with our bayonets fixed, spamming "URA!!!" on the commo rose, I then proceeded in urging my teammates to do the same as we were already low on tickets and that it was obvious that we will lose this fight, but then we successfully captured the two objectives. I was yelling "FOR PUTIN VODKA CYKA BLYAT IDI NAHUI!", while my comrades were yelling "Za rodinu", "For mother Russia!", "PUTIN NUMBER ONE BEST PRESIDENT!" and all those stuff they yell whenever real Russians RUSH B CYKA BLYAT;
You better cosplay this, it will be more russian-like:

Russian 'Rambo' wipes out ISIS thugs by calling airstrike on HIMSELF when surrounded by Jihadi forces - Mirror Online
Chuva_RD is online now Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-28, 17:48   #10
sunshine2241991

this is what PR about .

The people
sunshine2241991 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
experience, realistic, russian