project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > Brazilian/FARC Forces
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Brazilian/FARC Forces Discussion pertaining to the PR Brazilian & FARC Forces faction

Old 2009-11-23, 12:43   #1
FPaiva

Default Brazilian/FARC Design Plan

Here is the full tab provided by Salmonella

Brazilian Mod Todo list

We changed the Focus of the Work. We will get the Weapons/ Vehicles list done first, then we will move to maps and Statics.

The List Biuld still in progress.
Last edited by FPaiva; 2010-02-19 at 14:25..
Old 2009-11-23, 13:28   #2
Glimmerman
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Default re: Brazilian/FARC Design Plan

Congratz on the subforum guys

Old 2009-11-25, 05:16   #3
Wilkinson

I'll need you to edit this Paiva seeing as this is Brazil/FARC not Venezuela. PM Me your gmail acct And you can have er. Unless you are keeping the faction then continue on.. I'll get you access seeing as stuff happens and i'm too busy. As said in my Sig Below.

Also: Please Remove my name From anything Management wise as I Will be away for a while. No activity.
Old 2009-11-29, 15:31   #4
FelipeFR

So... Let me see if I understand...BAF vs FARC will be part of a modified Insurgency Mode, using drug caches instead of weapons caches... And the future BAF x Chávez, I mean, Venezuela, will be part of AAS mode. Right?
Old 2009-11-29, 15:45   #5
Wilkinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelipeFR View Post
So... Let me see if I understand...BAF vs FARC will be part of a modified Insurgency Mode, using drug caches instead of weapons caches... And the future BAF x Chávez, I mean, Venezuela, will be part of AAS mode. Right?
Correct.

Also May be VAF vs FARC as a little of both and BAF vs FARC with Mixed
Old 2009-12-13, 23:38   #6
laikiunreal

I saw the Southwestern theater and i think a few little changes can be made, this is what i think should be done:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...KfObPUw&hl=en#
Last edited by laikiunreal; 2010-01-01 at 20:34..
Old 2009-12-19, 20:33   #7
Matheusferri

laikiunreal, I believe that the T-72 adiquirir for his country have not arrived yet! if I'm wrong correct me! A case I'm correct, the Leopard 1A5 should be integrated into the Southwestern Theatere, the facts have already reached 38 of them here in Brazil to about 1 week, and the attack jet is AMX and Supertucano and the other atack chopper is Mi-35. the fact that Brazil has purchased some Mi-35.
Last edited by Matheusferri; 2009-12-19 at 20:43..
Old 2009-12-19, 23:19   #8
laikiunreal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matheusferri View Post
laikiunreal, I believe that the T-72 adiquirir for his country have not arrived yet! if I'm wrong correct me! A case I'm correct, the Leopard 1A5 should be integrated into the Southwestern Theatere, the facts have already reached 38 of them here in Brazil to about 1 week, and the attack jet is AMX and Supertucano and the other atack chopper is Mi-35. the fact that Brazil has purchased some Mi-35.
Hey Matheusferri you are right, Venezuela is still waiting for the T-72 to arrive but we already buy them for the crazy amount of 3.000 millions dollars (Actually BMP-3 and BTR vehicles were included in the list), how many Leopard 1A5 is Brazil getting in total? how many Mi-35 is Brazil buying too? our current Main Battle Tank is the AMX-30.
Old 2009-12-20, 20:53   #9
Matheusferri

Yeah, brazil buy 250 Leopards and 13 Mi-35, but how many Su-30 venzuela have?how many t-72 venezuela buy? think i is 90 or 80 to test...

If the devs included the Su-30 we could also include the Leopards and the Mi-35, because if I remember correctly are 10 Mi-35 that venzuela bought, Brazil 12, while Venezuela has only 6 Su-30, with this parameter, we could include the Leopards and Mi-30,hey, Brazil don't use AMX 30, Hey, as Brazil does not use the AMX-30 than the countries of South America who use it are Venezuela, Chile and Colombia
Last edited by Matheusferri; 2009-12-20 at 21:42..
Old 2009-12-20, 21:41   #10
Matheusferri

Well now with this news, Venezuela only has 9 Mi-35 because of his landing near the border of colombia killing 18 soldiers

Tags
brazilian or farc, design, plan, venezuelan