project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > Brazilian/FARC Forces
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Brazilian/FARC Forces Discussion pertaining to the PR Brazilian & FARC Forces faction

Old 2010-08-07, 13:14   #1
LoopBrasil
Default Novo Fuzil da IMBEL

Quote:
Novo fuzil da IMBEL dá as caras
Indústria Nacional
Escrito por Defesa Brasil
Sex, 06 de Agosto de 2010 20:23
Defesa Brasil mostra com exclusividade fotos da nova arma.

Da Redação

(Defesa Brasil) - Finalmente, o FAL está com os dias contados no Exército Brasileiro. É o que se comenta nos bastidores do cenário militar brasileiro após a divulgação pelo Exército Brasileiro de um pôster comemorativo do Dia do Soldado, onde nele aparece o tão esperado novo fuzil da IMBEL.

Ainda sem nome oficial, o fuzil vem com tudo para tentar substituir o FAL 7,62, arma utilizada pelo Exército a décadas, e que vem sendo modernizada com o propósito não confirmado de formar reservas com um produto de qualidade.

O novo fuzil possui calibre 5,56 e ainda não foi apresentado oficialmente pela IMBEL, mas estima-se que esteja com seu desenvolvimento avançado, faltando pouco para entrar em produção.

Com trilhos Picatinny em abundância, coronha regulável e rebatível, e apresentada na foto com um conjunto de duas miras, uma tipo red dot e outra ótica com zoom, a nova arma tem design moderno e muito diferente dos outros produtos da Fábrica de Itajubá.

Quote:
Google Translation

New rifle gives the faces of IMBEL
National Industry
Written by Defence Brazil
Fri, August 6, 2010 20:23
Defense Brazil shows with exclusive pictures of the new weapon.

Aviation News

(Defence Brazil) - Finally, the FAL is in their final days in the Brazilian Army. This is what is said behind the scene Brazilian military after disclosure by the Brazilian Army in a poster commemorating the Day of Soldier, where it appears the long-awaited new rifle of IMBEL.

Still no official name, the rifle comes with everything to try and replace the FAL 7.62, weapon used by the Army for decades, and that has been modernized with the aim of forming no confirmed bookings with a quality product.

The new rifle has 5.56 and has not been officially presented by IMBEL, but is estimated to be with their advanced development, with little to go into production.

With plenty of Picatinny rails, adjustable and foldable butt and submitted the photo with a set of two scopes, one type red dot and other optical zoom, the new weapon has modern design and very different from other products Factory Itajubá.
Check below the pictures obtained exclusively by the poster a developer of Defense Brazil:
Last edited by LoopBrasil; 2010-08-09 at 02:12..
Old 2010-08-07, 15:39   #2
=Romagnolo=

Default Re: Novo Fuzil da IMBEL

Just a notice, the translation is very good, you guys can trust it.

THe new rifle looks cool But in the brazilian army I want to see the actual FAL, maybe later the new version.
Old 2010-08-07, 21:21   #3
Drunkenup

If the angle was right, I could properly range the rifle's sexyness. But so far, it has enough rails and olive drab paint to win my heart and make Bob cry.
Old 2010-08-08, 11:40   #4
Wakain

too much plastic
Old 2010-08-08, 23:21   #5
FelipeFR

Man, you should edit the thread title too, "Novo Fuzil da IMBEL - IMBEL's New Rifle".

Beatiful looking gun, reminds me of the SCAR, though that the many plastic parts may be poorly effective in jungle warfare...
Last edited by FelipeFR; 2010-08-08 at 23:30..
Old 2010-08-09, 00:53   #6
Marquezin

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Romagnolo= View Post
Just a notice, the translation is very good, you guys can trust it.

THe new rifle looks cool But in the brazilian army I want to see the actual FAL, maybe later the new version.
PM sent.
Old 2010-08-09, 01:48   #7
Borisbr

When its official, if ever becomes, we will add it to the mod. For now, we are gonna stick with the FAL.
Old 2010-08-09, 15:05   #8
FPaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelipeFR View Post
Man, you should edit the thread title too, "Novo Fuzil da IMBEL - IMBEL's New Rifle".

Beatiful looking gun, reminds me of the SCAR, though that the many plastic parts may be poorly effective in jungle warfare...
The plastic you mean, in the 21st century rifles is a High-Impact Polymer, and those "plastic" parts are, in the most part, in the extern part of the gun. That is made for reduce the weight of the whole thing.
Only because it has some extern plastic parts, doesn't men that it's uneffective.
Old 2010-08-10, 00:34   #9
LoopBrasil

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelipeFR View Post

I believe Fpaiva or Osama have the "power" to do it by themselves. In case not, if they think its needed they can pm me.
Old 2010-08-10, 12:02   #10
FPaiva

Let it the way it is. The text is good translated.

Tags
fuzil, imbel, novo