project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > Brazilian/FARC Forces
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Brazilian/FARC Forces Discussion pertaining to the PR Brazilian & FARC Forces faction

Old 2011-02-07, 03:14   #1
FPaiva

Exclamation Brazilian Community Faction FAQ

I have decided to do this after a lot of people from Brazil and the International PR community keep making the same questions a lot of time. Please, if you have any doubt, Read this thread to the end, and if you didn't find the answer of what you are looking for, reply back here Only: Public Discussion Thread

Frequently Asked Questions about the Brazilian Community Faction for Project Reality (A Battlefield 2 Modification)

Q: What is the currently Design Plan for the Brazilian Faction?

A: The Design Plan currently displayed on the Faction's Subforum is outdated, needs lots of Updating and improvement, but in resume, for the 1st release of the Faction, the Design Plan is focused on Infantry Combat Only, with Transport vehicles and some Light CAS choppers, so the gameplay won't become boring.

Q: The Project have a specific Release date?

A: NO. The Project don't have a specific release date, so don't expect or say nothing, unless someone directly involved with the development says something on the Faction's Subforum.

Q: How can i know who is directly involved with the Development Project?

A: A List with the Team members and contribuitors is displayed on a Sticky thread on the Faction's Subforum. Answering the question, look for news posted by the Team Managers Only.

Q: I can be a part of the Development Team?

A: Yes, but first, you need to see if you fit in the Recruitment Thread. If you don't, don't urry, visit the PR Modding Tutorials Forums and try to learn something. And remember: All the good help is welcome.

Q: I don't know nothing about PR/BF2 modding. Can i still be a Contribuitor, but only for Web-Searching and Suggestions?

A: NO. All the suggestions are welcome by everyone, but we don't need anyone on the team specificly for that and Web-Searching can be done by anyone, related or no to the Mod. Also, we have our own Military Advisors for Reliable information about anything related to the Brazilian Military or Policy, so please, don't insist.

Q: Is any site with Actual Information about the Brazilian Military or Policy?

A: Yes. My suggestion is to visit any of these:
ForTe - For?as Terrestres (Land Forces)
Aereo - Poder A?reo (Air Power)
Naval - Poder Naval (Naval Power)
Defesanet

For International users, the 3 firsts have a translator button, located in the right panel. The last one is in Brazilian Portuguese only.

Q: If i find something related to the Brazilian Military/Policy i can post it on the Faction's Subforum?

A: Yes, you can post it, but you are not encouraged to do it, as the Faction's Subforum is for Release/Discussion about the Project Development, not about what is going on the World.
For that kind of release, you can use the Offtopic Forums.

Q: Do you guys have a personal Forum for discussion?

A: Yes.This is the Adress and anyone is encouraged to visit or even make a log-in. But i need to make a warning: The Forum is in Brazilian Portuguese only, so for International Users, reading may be a little hard and the Public Forums don't have much updating, as the Forum was designed to Team-Talk and most part of the Forum have Unreleased or Cancelled Content.

Q: Main Battle Tanks, Heavy Attack Choppers, Full Mobile Deployment Assets and anything which the current Released Factions of PR have are going to be on the Project?

A: NO. But only for a First release. Like the Russian Faction, we plan to do the Basic Content first, then do everthing else to complete the work. As many times said before, the current focus is Infantry Combat, so, don't expect Full Deployable assets or Full War Equipment currently in use by the Brazilian Forces in the current biuld, but always remember that nothing keeps us for making everthing else for a future Project for the Brazilian Forces after the First release.

Again, if you have any doubt about anything, feel free to post your doubts here: Public Discussion Thread, but please, try to keep the questions only in that Thread.

Cheers!
[R-COM]FPaiva

Tags
brazilian, community, faction, faq