project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > New Zealand Def. Force
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
New Zealand Def. Force Discussion pertaining to the PR New Zealand Defence Force faction. Temporarily closed to posting.

Old 2010-04-06, 01:30   #1
Sniper77shot

Default I'm out

You might have noticed that I am no longer a member, as I was removed for some unknown reason. I would have stayed longer but I might as well give you what I accomplished and say farewell give thanks to the people who helped me along this path. As well I don't want to let my current project die in vain.

All I want to say is I would have continued to work until I got removed from the team.

Well for my map I just would like to show you an early mini map of it, somethings aren't showing up and I don't feel like fixing the issue because I am scrapping it. Anyways so here it is. It was 8.3% completed at the time basic layout almost done for the terrain.

I want to give a special mention to a person who has always supported me, thank you [R-Com]Hangman you have helped me develop my maps. As well a special mention also go's to Zeno, Amok@ndy and [R-DEV]Irontaxi.

Some things I wanted to get accomplished before I left was completion of my map Suai and releasing it but that day will never come now , but life continues.

I feel like I wasn't welcomed here by everyone some really hated me and are the reason I am leaving here today, but I don't want to mention names. Until I am welcomed back I am out.

I still support all pr factions especially NZDF.

You might still ketch me around on the forums and playing a few rounds of PR, but until I am welcomed back to development of NZDF and especially community factions I won't map for project reality, maybe for fun but not to be released.

Anyways I will continue in the modding community but not for project reality so life moves on and I will move on. So good night, see you around.

As well, do not post useless/stupid/complaining comments I am getting sick of them.

Also thanks to the mapper Jones for his un-direct support and his kindness he showed to me. Thank you Jones.
Last edited by Sniper77shot; 2010-04-06 at 02:46..
Old 2010-04-06, 01:35   #2
Wilkinson
Default Re: I'm out

Uhm. Sorry to see you leave. Too bad you can't stick around. Maybe next time?

I don't really remember how you helped as seeing you multiple mapping projects that none of which were completed :/.

Well thanks for making a ground. Trees. An unlightmaped ocean. Some static placement. And that about covers it
Old 2010-04-06, 01:37   #3
Sniper77shot

Not directly in mapping.
Last edited by Sniper77shot; 2010-04-06 at 02:59..
Old 2010-04-06, 02:24   #4
Johncro

ohhhhhhh Drama!

Me likey, more than PR:V
Old 2010-04-06, 02:44   #5
Gunner_downer

What, who doesn't like you? Hate is a strong word to use. I can not see any reason why anyone would hate you.

Thats a lot of unrequired water in that map.
Old 2010-04-06, 02:52   #6
Sniper77shot

I think hate is correct for what this person has done, and is going to do.

As I said no names will be given, I do not want to get us dug into a deeper hole.

I really don't care if there is alot of water, as I am not working on the map anymore.
Old 2010-04-06, 02:54   #7
Gunner_downer

Name and shame, dude. Tell us what they did. Or PM if you don't care for making it public.
Old 2010-04-06, 03:03   #8
Wilkinson

Lol. Please lock this thread and shut this dude up. literally, a waste of post counts.
Old 2010-04-06, 03:04   #9
Sniper77shot

I refuse to, trust me it will not help anyone. I think the person who should know and was that person should come forward.

Reply to gunner down

Wilkinson, you shouldn't be such a jerk sometimes, it never solves anything. I have done nothing wrong. Is this against the rules? no
Last edited by Sniper77shot; 2010-04-06 at 03:09..
Old 2010-04-06, 03:10   #10
Silly_Savage

No offense, but it sounds like you're just a little butt-hurt you got kicked out of whatever it was you were in and are now trying to play the pity-me game.

Ah well, good luck on whatever it is you're planning on doing, I guess.