project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Clans > Clan Recruitment
19 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Clan Recruitment Post here if you are looking for a clan, or wish to advertise vacancies within yours.

Old 2013-10-16, 15:07   #1
TheClown96

Default looking for a mature/dedicated clan

Been playing PR for a couple of years and I know my way around it, communication, teamwork, loyalty and respect all of which are highly necessary, loss of one of these factors may lead to a detrimental fall in efficiency of a squad and therefore the team.

Residency: UK
Preffered classification: Rifleman/Breacher/Spotter.
I own a mic & I have teamspeak.

Played plenty of first person shooters however they're not worth noting as the concentration and determination involved in PR has not been met by any previous game I have played. As stated I am in education however I get a great deal of time for leisure when I'm not out or at work.

I'm available most of the time and will make regular hopefully daily drop ins into a ts server and/or in-game to co-ordinate and catch up with the clan or any activity.

If has not already been made clear I am looking for a clan that offers and enforces tactical gameplay, where teamwork and communication is encouraged alongside respect. Not to say I don't want to have a laugh every now and then but that kind of stuff is normally kept for teamspeak and inbertween games.

Thanks for your time,
Clown
TheClown96 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-16, 17:38   #2
Curry
Supporting Member

Default Re: looking for a mature/dedicated clan

Hey Clown,

"We are a well established team that holds fun and teamwork as the most important aspects of this Project Reality. The fun ranges from ridiculously weird pubbing sessions to deadly serious battles. We do what we enjoy and we fight together as friends..."

https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f52...cruitment.html

Jump on TS and have a game with us!

cheers,
Curry.

Curry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-16, 20:50   #3
Cyborg

hi clown

look no more join [RIP] the rusty in places clan it has been going for 6 years and can offer tactical gameplay, we always have a [RIP] squad up when in battle teamwork and communication is a must with in [RIP] so join are TS3 just follow this link redirect and apply to join you will not regret it c u on the battlefield soldier..

[RIP] Cyborg
Cyborg is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-20, 22:45   #4
SuperArmy

Hey there,

I have just set up a new community. L|Detachment*

We have been a unit in PRTA for 7 months and are now independent from them.

Most of us are British.
I have been playing PR since 0.6 and have been in a few clans since and have also owned another clan a few years ago.

Have a look at our site ldetachment.co.uk
jump on TS and say hi! ts3.ldetachment.co.uk
SuperArmy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-21, 05:49   #5
julishan89

cool i want join it
julishan89 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-26, 12:14   #6
Shadowbl4ze

if your looking for a clan come check us out at global warfare gaming a bunch of our members just started playing PR agian a few of us havent really played to much since .5 time but we all started to pick it back up plus if u play anyother battlefield games like bf3 or bf4 we have servers for those and looking at getting our own PR server
Sincerely
MG.Shadowbl4ze
Globalwarfaregaming.com
Shadowbl4ze is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-26, 19:24   #7
Evers

31st Marine Expeditionary Unit (SOC)
Evers is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
clan, mature or dedicated