project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR General Discussion Archives
28 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Old 2006-09-20, 15:38   #1
Mouse

Default The panther!

Yo guys! mouse ere erm... if you thinking of putting in land rovers 110's pinkies etc it may be wise not to this jst a suggestion to save u guys time... its gettting replased by sumthing called the panther command and liason vechile heres a link for it...

http://www.army-technology.com/projects/future/

It isnt comin in service right now jst later jst to save u guyys time
Old 2006-09-20, 19:39   #2
Top_Cat_AxJnAt

Good suggesiton - very nice vehicle, pitty they pretend it is british when really the ITaliens who designed the whole thing. This was considered But will probaly not be implamented because:

- wont be in full servise for a years or 2/3, PR is meant to be set now OR a few years back.

- Was considered to well armed against smalls arms but views change - not a proper reason really.

And any way we have the saxon which does pretty much the smae job in gamepaly terms and overall design.

IF PR was done again, i would like it to be set in 2015/20, where this vehicle woudl become part and parcle of such a game.
"But till then" i am sure the Saxon will fine, probaly do a better job in spec terms overall actually.
Old 2006-09-20, 19:45   #3
.:iGi:. Eggenberg4Ever
Supporting Member

Can't wait to see one of those cruising around the streets of Edinburgh with a second rate footballer at the wheel.
He'll be a Hibernian player, of course (sorry, football has no place in these forum threads)
Old 2006-09-21, 15:40   #4
Mouse

Alright no probs i fort u wer gonna have land rovers on instead of saxons whicxh are like APC's but withoyut a big cannon i think?
Old 2006-09-21, 19:20   #5
UK_Force
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

The Panther along as a number of other vehicles that are coming into service with the british army, we are aware of (hence the military advisors), so dont worry you will see these ingame as and when they come into service.

Nice to see you guys keeping us on our toes though ... lol
Old 2006-09-21, 19:38   #6
Mouse

As i sed in my other post this guy knows his shit lol

Tags
panther