project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > African Resistance Fighters
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
African Resistance Fighters Discussion pertaining to the African Resistance Fighters (ARF) faction.

Old 2011-01-07, 04:19   #1
ShockUnitBlack
Default Has anybody made contact with the IDF: Fight For Independence mod yet?

Just wondering about this, thing as there are a number of interesting assets the mod has that would be of use to the ARF and have received popular support for their inclusion (those assets being the T-55, BTR-50, BTR-152, and MAYBE the T-34/85). Obviously the IDF mod is as dead as a doornail, so their devs have the choice of either having their work sit in limbo indefinitely or actually see some action with Project Reality, and I figure they'd go with the latter - which is good for everyone involved.

A couple of people have mentioned that they know people who formerly worked for the mod, and I'm simply wondering if they have contacted the IDF devs.
Last edited by ShockUnitBlack; 2011-01-07 at 23:37..
Old 2011-01-07, 04:21   #2
ShockUnitBlack
Default Re: Has anybody made contact with the IDF: Fight For Independance mod yet?

This is why you don't use a laptop with a terrible scrolling pad - it clicks on absolutely everything. Incredibly sorry I misplaced this thread, complete accident.

Could somebody please move this to the ARF forums. Thanks.
Old 2011-01-07, 14:30   #3
KP
Retired Moderator

Default Re: Has anybody made contact with the IDF: Fight For Independance mod yet?

Moved thread.
Old 2011-01-07, 16:50   #4
Sgt_Doctor

I have already asked Leusch about this. Don't worry.
Old 2011-01-09, 18:41   #5
ShockUnitBlack

You deserve a medal for the work you do....
Old 2011-01-09, 23:52   #6
Sgt_Doctor

It was ironic ?
Old 2011-04-06, 15:24   #7
EITY10

its now back to progress

Tags
contact, fight, idf, independance, made, mod