project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
18 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Old 2005-07-20, 20:19   #1
Super Six Three
Default Fastroping

how about fastroping from black hawks?
i asked this in the other Mods's Forum but they said we can't implant it so this is the only last mod in my list to say about this
Super Six Three is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-20, 20:25   #2
3FJ_Werner

BF2 actually had this feature but they scrapped it because it didn't improve the gameplay the way they wanted to.

Btw there is a topic about this already: https://www.realitymod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1535
3FJ_Werner is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-20, 20:27   #3
Super Six Three

that means no
Old 2005-07-20, 20:31   #4
solodude23

It means that its not in BF2, but is possible in PR. They said it would still be possible to impliment for mods even though they took it out of BF2.
solodude23 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-20, 20:32   #5
Ugly Duck

No it means EA saw a way it could make them some extra money and decided to take it out of BF2 modify it a bit and throw it right on back in the new expansion. Zip lines are just man portable fast ropes on an angle. I'm not sure if PR will be able to mod it in(if EA ever releases the MOD tools).
Ugly Duck is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-20, 20:47   #6
waffenbaum

How many more fast roping threads do we need?

(I predict that at SOME point someone is going to spell it "fast raping" by mistake)
waffenbaum is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-20, 21:15   #7
Super Six Three

please put fast roping
Old 2005-07-20, 21:59   #8
m0ldym1lk

It's ironic, they say they don't think it added enough to the gameplay, yet they add it in the expansion while screaming OMFG WTF BBQ THIS IS AWESOME!!!11!!1oneeleven.

*sigh*
m0ldym1lk is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-20, 23:18   #9
Tactical Advantage

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0ldym1lk
It's ironic, they say they don't think it added enough to the gameplay, yet they add it in the expansion while screaming OMFG WTF BBQ THIS IS AWESOME!!!11!!1oneeleven.

*sigh*
Agreed, I remember when everyone was talking about that screenshot showing fast roping, bascially every forum had topics on it, and everyone wanted it!!!
Tactical Advantage is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-20, 23:19   #10
eddie
The [R-MOD]s' Poodle

(I predict that at SOME point someone is going to spell it "fast raping" by mistake)

LMAO at that. i think that topic would go so far, the devs would have no option but to put it in the game. Fast Raping, LMAO , i know its not funny irl btw!1!!1!!1!
eddie is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
fastroping