project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Infantry
09 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Old 2013-08-11, 04:49   #1
Conman51

Default RPG needs a buff

The base RPG 7 is really a POS. I have seen multiple hits on a Puma and it didnt even go white smoke.

And yes these shits were in weak spots. I.E. The ass and sides. Anyone else have a problem with this thing?
Conman51 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-11, 11:44   #2
Kerryburgerking
Default Re: RPG needs a buff

Did the devs increase deviation in the 1.033 patch? Even if i wait the full 0.98 time ( 4 secs) it goes way off.
Kerryburgerking is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-11, 11:53   #3
Wadziu

Puma have very thick armor irl, so its resistance was also increased in PR. Its more like tank armor now, LATs and other APCs won't do much to it now.
Wadziu is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-11, 16:12   #4
Murphy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerryburgerking View Post
Even if i wait the full 0.98 time ( 4 secs) it goes way off.

I always treat the RPG like an AR or DMR and give it at least 8 seconds to ensure my shot lands where intended. Try giving it more time and you might hit what you're aiming at. I have noticed the damage values on armor to be a lot less forgiving then they used to be, maybe it came with that material update that was mentioned a while ago.

Either way I haven't noticed anything different when firing an RPG beyond the damage reduction (possibly, I mean that's the topic name), and the ability to adjust the sites for those long shots.
Murphy is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
buff, rpg