project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
09 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2014-05-31, 19:49   #1
SIDEKILL3R
Supporting Member

Default Base Rape is REAL!! ***Caution Lots of Dead Bodies***

5/30/14-After our team fully took control of the island we set our sights on the Russian F.O.B which was the only place they could really make their final stand and which was also the main base on the map. After a long hard battle to keep West Harbor under control the rest of the team manage to get behind Russian front lines and take their final flag. At that time we just completely cleared a apartment building where the Russians had put up quite a fight. Well after short battles with them we cleared out the building and whatever was left of them falling back as soon as i got the word that we capped the last flag I myself grab a boat picked up my squad and took a long boat ride up to the Russian main base where the true blood bath began. After many failed attempts to get into the base i went full Rambo mode and managed to sneak my way into the radar station where the Russians were putting a lot of fire on to us once i got in there i unloaded Hot LEAD into the many bodies inside there screaming ALLAH ARKBAR!!!!! as i did so this clip here is showing you what was left and mopping up the rest enjoy

My Squad manage to top the leader boards as well so here shout out to them awesome squad
Squad Leader:My Self
Squad Mates:
Rain
Redhappy
Austrooper
Arphis
Rudd_Nurseman
Crooshka
ZEBOSS

SIDEKILL3R is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-31, 19:57   #2
Careless

Default Re: Base Rape is REAL!! ***Caution Lots of Dead Bodies***

iirc you can't shoot through the windows in that building
Careless is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-31, 23:27   #3
iwingi

Dagnit, was hoping to hear myself in that video. Glorious victory!
iwingi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-01, 03:20   #4
Rudd
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

hehehe yeah it was alot of fun victory was deserved, although wish you showed the epic charging at the FOB

Careless, you can shoot out those windows but because of how the bilding is set up you won't see an effect although it might be different for AT

Rudd is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
base, bodies, caution, dead, lots, rape, real