project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
23 Aug 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-02, 16:30   #1
Darksyde024
Default Enemy appearing as allies

A squad member and i were multi crewing in a tank on (the really big map with two bunkers in the middle) at grid Delta 4 i spotted an enemy APC visually but i noticed they were blue on my tactical map. Even a troop spawned out of the APC and had a blue name. It did not appear that way to my gunner so it just made me sound crazy

We killed them and got no negative score.

Also friendly radio chatter called out a enemy tank in D 4 which we could not spot. I started to think maybe they were talking about us. i could not confirmthis however so it remains speculation.
Old 2008-01-02, 16:34   #2
Engineer

Even in .6 you usually saw the enemies flashing green, like a own squad mate. It's some odd bug, but doesnt matter so much. If it blinks, its a enemy.
Old 2008-01-02, 18:36   #3
Darksyde024

Yes and also i was piloting a black hawk.. Went in low for some allies and got shot up when i landed... i realised up close they were enemy...
Old 2008-01-02, 19:00   #4
BLUFOR-73

today in my transport helo as mec i got a RED guy in a seat.
Old 2008-01-02, 20:28   #5
Darksyde024

i think this bug is easy to recreate inside of vehicals since they still use the mini map..

Because enemy appears as blue dots on the mini map as well as visually through optics
Old 2008-01-03, 01:28   #6
RHYS4190

One time i thought i sor a Mec guy dress up like a american the other day when i was playing USMC bloddy crazy.
Closed Thread

Tags
allies, appearing, enemy