project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions
09 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Community Factions Discussion on PR:BF2 community factions.

Old 2024-08-07, 11:12   #51

Default Re: [Faction Concept] IRAN ARMY

767676 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-08-08, 03:45   #52

Last edited by 767676; 2024-08-08 at 06:50..
Old 2024-08-11, 13:51   #53
AguirreA.

Amazing work as always guys, keep it up!!!
AguirreA. is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-08-11, 20:15   #54
AguirreA.

I have a question, are you guys planning to make a video about the initial progress of this faction and how it is forming at the moment? like a little review.
AguirreA. is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-08-30, 06:55   #55
[R-CON]​Krayt
PR:BF2 Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AguirreA. View Post
I have a question, are you guys planning to make a video about the initial progress of this faction and how it is forming at the moment? like a little review.
That's a good idea, but unfortunately at the moment we have no plans of making that sort of video.

Iranian Army Faction
Krayt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-08-30, 19:16   #56
[R-CON]​Krayt
PR:BF2 Contributor

Post Re: [Faction Concept] IRAN ARMY

Faction Progress Update

It's been quite a while since our last update on the forums, we've had some major progress since then. The soldier textures, kit models and textures plus some new weapons and vehicles are ready and implemented into the game.

First of all, for more frequent updates and engaging in discussions regarding Iranian Army and Turkish Armed Forces factions (and some other potential factions) you can join our discord server using the link below:
https://discord.gg/7MfnpGuC

Alright now let's get to the goodies

Soldiers and Kits

(face textures not final)

With the efforts of our team members, we've been able to finish the soldier textures, make new kit models and texture them!
The soldier textures were done thanks to the tireless endeavors of the following IR faction team members:

Har - 767676 - Can - [R-COM]M.MCC

The kit models were done by me, with the great texture work of [R-COM]M.MCC allowing them to shine in game.

For the vehicles and weapons, all of the codes and implementations are done by [R-COM]M.MCC with [R-DEV]​rPoXoTauJIo's support and guidance.

[CENTER]Vehicles

Panha 2091

original model from PR, modified by me and texture tweaks done by [R-COM]M.MCC

Bell 214A Isfahan

original model from PR (UH1N), modified by me and texture tweaks done by [R-COM]M.MCC and a ton of help for the details by [R-DEV]camo

Weapons

M47 Dragon / Saeghe 2 Anti Tank Launcher

Model by me, texture done by [R-COM]M.MCC and animation done by the brilliant Mohammed Furqon. It'll be used by the Heavy Anti-Tank kit.

H&K G3A4 Battle rifle

Originally made for the Norwegian Forces but it unfortunately never made its way into the game. We redesigned and retextured the sliding stock following [R-DEV]​Tim270's advise. Animation modified by Mohammed Furqon.

Valmara V-69 Anti Personnel Mine

Model done by Chokyto, textures by [R-COM]M.MCC. Will be used by the Rifleman Anti-Personnel
kit, hopefully bringing a new life to this kit.

DIO RPG7 Rocket Launcher

Just a small modification on the handgrip (uses G3 one) and the rear grip is a new model. Texture modified by [R-COM]M.MCC. It'll be used by the Rifleman Anti-Tank and alt Heavy Anti-Tank kits.

A special thanks to the Project Reality Team for all the feedbacks and helps they've provided for this faction so far!

Our progress is constantly updated in the faction plan sheets, so make sure to check that out too. Stay tuned for future updates!

-kasout

Iranian Army Faction
Last edited by Krayt; 2024-08-31 at 15:35..

Tags
faction