project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Infantry
17 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2022-02-09, 21:38   #30
dcm
Default Re: Recoil has destroyed gunplay

@semler
I do not play, nor have any interest in co-op. I have played it before though.

You honestly think it's just me who has a problem with the deviation system? Many people do, except they dont come on the forums, because they either have no time or interest to argue with people who may or may not, argue back in bad faith. Because of this pandemic I got nothing but time.(Shit man I haven't played this much PR in ages. Last time was about 12 years ago).

Ban reasons are irrelevant. I've been a member of many other online communities before. If the moderators/admins do not like you, they will turn any minor infraction into a major one. There's a reason why I detest reddit. But that is besides the point.

@frontliner
I'm sure you can pull up my gunfight records from the hog server to confirm my story.

I was misinformed as to the cause of death on kozelsk. However I still believe that I should have been at the very least able to kill the breacher. Regardless if he was using the ppsh or not.

The gunfight on musa qala was not something I should have won. I fully admit that. There is no reason why a full auto weapon should not hit a target 10m away even if strafing.

@killer
What's your dpi? My presets are 500 for sniping, 1000 as default, 2000/4000 as vehicle gunner. I have a 4k screen but I tone it down to 1440p for PR. I tried 1080p, but the it just dont feel right on a 32" monitor.
dcm is offline Reply With Quote