project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
20 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2009-05-29, 22:03   #1
nyr2116
Default [AAR] littlebird from hell

i forgot which map it was but it was americas vs chinese and there was a river down the middle of the map

anyways me and this guy were flying in the little bird and the chinese attack heli was shooting us down. so after about 3 times of being shot at we come up with a crazy idea. i go and get a stinger and we shoot this motherf*cker down. after flying around for about two min i was on the side of the littlebird and the attack heli begins to shoot at us so i target it and put a rocket through the cockpit from the littlebird in mid air.

so after that and us thinking it was the coolest thing ever we got more crazy ideas. i go and get a heavy at and we get in the littlebird and we start hunting for tanks i fire the sraw from the helicopter and hit a tank but only really glanced it. so we fly back and i get an engineers kit. we fly back to the same tank and hover like 5ft over it and i drop a c4, we fly away and i blow it up.

next i get a light AT and we strafe a car going over the bridge and run him off the road and i plug him.

so then we get thot down by the attack heli again(thought he would have learnded the first time) so we basicly repeat the whole get a stinger and hunt him down in the littlebird again
nyr2116 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-29, 23:03   #2
E4$Y
Default Re: littlebird from hell

The map was Qwai River and believe me, this happens in PR pretty often. Well anyway, nice story mate. I bet you were amazed by what you can do when you combine Littlebird, a good pilot and a guy with a HAT/LAT ( or C4 )
E4$Y is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-29, 23:04   #3
brysterman

lol dude thats pretty sweet...ur lucky to have such a good pilot lol
brysterman is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 06:04   #4
rampo

Haha thats noting! once me and my buddies made a CAS squad in korrengal valley, evryone exept the pilot takes AA, Automatic rifleman, light AT, Grenadier and one combat engineer to blow them to smethereenies
rampo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 08:46   #5
Cheditor

Yeah Little Birds are awesome, yesterday on a round of muttrah, the squad i was in did that, the LB came down and we had a GL and AR on the side, the GL started firing into groups then the AR came down and was just like a door gunner. Then me and the other squaddie on the ground just charged in with our iron sights, good times.
Cheditor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 09:54   #6
Jarhead[NL]

I LOVE the combination with littlebird and a stinger against groundforces.. Fly above 50 m and you will have a nice explosion. Kills infantry in buildings.. Kill the drivers.. And you can kill a hole squad with just one missile... We ended up with 29 kills.. and taken out a couple of trucks
Jarhead[NL] is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 10:26   #7
Rissien
Supporting Member

Littlebird with 2 HATs and a Stinger. Hover high up above the tank and blow it to hell and the stinger for infantry/anti-heli

MA3-USN Former

クラナド ァフターストーリー
Rissien is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 10:40   #8
ThaFoxZ

awesome
ThaFoxZ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 12:53   #9
hiberNative

i've tried it, and it's cool. but you need a pilot with a steady hover when using the AT kits :}
hiberNative is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
aar, hell, littlebird