project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
03 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2009-08-03, 09:20   #1
nilloc93
Angry [AAR] well i screwed up

well i was playing on Karbala and beyone the rather annoying spawn locations of our other caches we had 1 good one that me and a few other sappers were preparing for a US srike

when it happened and was going rather slow ( infantry only all the other stuff god blow up :P) i realized that my 10 IED's were in a rather usless spot, as displayed on the map , where the red dots are my IED's and the red blotch is the cache

now silly me assumes that the WALL will protect my teams cache when i choose to blow up all the IED's (shot fun and cause i am placing more in a dif spot later)
well BOOM last cache dies we loose

kind of annoying cause i got banned from my fav server over the IED's blowing through a wall
nilloc93 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 09:27   #2
Tonnie
Retired PR Developer

Default Re: well i screwed up

renamed the thread, and bad luck place them better next time

HangMan: BF2 Editor, it has very strict limitations memory wise, and crashes all the time. Its like a girl. Treat it with respect and take it slow and you'll get places. Rush and get ahead of yourself and it will turn around and punch you in the mouth
Tonnie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 09:28   #3
THE.FIST
Banned

That's why it's called project reality , normally ppl dont place ied everywhere like crazy
THE.FIST is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 09:30   #4
nilloc93

yeah but there was a wall or should i say a HOUSE in the way
nilloc93 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 19:11   #5
Dr. Zoidberg

Yea caches can get blown up in weird ways. I once had one taken out in Op Archer through a mortar strike even though the caches were underground.
Dr. Zoidberg is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 20:40   #6
Lima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Zoidberg View Post
Yea caches can get blown up in weird ways. I once had one taken out in Op Archer through a mortar strike even though the caches were underground.
Blame the BF2 engine! Or the US team ...
Lima is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-05, 08:53   #7
calstifer
Default Re: [AAR] well i screwed up

Blame the wall piercing arty
calstifer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 01:25   #8
flem615
Default Re: [AAR] well i screwed up

its the BF2 engine. but seriously dont just go throwing IEDs all over the place. insurgents still can use some tactics you know. place them in a good spot. on mutrrah some moron combat engineer placed a mine way behind the lines on one of our roads. he TKed about 13 people with it and then wondered why he was being banned...
flem615 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
aar, screwed