project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front > PR In-Game Tactics and Strategies > Infantry Tactics
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Old 2010-02-23, 04:06   #1
sovietpolarbear
Question Medic looking for tips on the battlefield.

Hello I moslty play as a medic in a squad becuase I love healing people and reviving them and its some easy points too. I am looking for some advanced tips for being a medic I already know my basics.
sovietpolarbear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 05:22   #2
Rudd
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: Medic looking for tips on the battlefield.

don't throw smoke on the bodies, throw it towards the contact, or you risk getting naded or rushed

the real skill is knowing when you can't get to a casualty and either need help or to give up on him.

bugged bodies can often be overcome in a variety of ways, such as a pair of medics, one using resus and one using epi

Rudd is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 06:30   #3
devildog279
Default Re: Medic looking for tips on the battlefield.

remember, they have 5 minutes till the become "dead dead" so you dont need to rush out to heal them right away. Often after a few minutes most contacts have ended and you can move out and resuscitate, but dont rush take your time. And remember, its your call, not anyone else's as to whether you think you can get to the or not. The medic is more valuable than a rifleman. Also, I like to tell people in my squad if I am assigned medic not to give up unless I tell them to or the Squad Leader tells them to. Ultimately it comes down to patience and being good at choosing when to risk a revive.
devildog279 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
battlefield, medic, tips