Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Maps
25 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Old 2010-02-23, 17:12   #21
Pirate
Default Re: Fallujah West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meza82 View Post
all maps work perfect for me. i have not had 1 problem with 0.9, lucky me hehe....

the M1A1 Abrams tank owns the insurgents. but in 0.9 the high explosive shells are called MPAT or something like that. as a tank gunner, if you suspect ANY enemy insurgent activity, even if you think its just an elbow clipping though a wall but really its probably a distance clipping bug, just blast that with the high explosive MPAT shell; and rake insurgents to death the 7.62 co-axial mg. even if you kinda miss with the 120mm main gun or co-ax, they will still bleed to death.

as an insurgent on Al Falluja in 0.9 if i se a tank i go the opposite direction.
Enjoy your dead civilians and -10 intelligence points.
Pirate is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-24, 19:33   #22
sabwarfare
Supporting Member

Gary is too powerful on a 1km map respawning and having such a huge destruction radius. maybe gary should only spawn once as the tank does
Last edited by sabwarfare; 2010-03-02 at 00:57..
Old 2010-03-09, 21:43   #23
snooggums

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabwarfare View Post
Gary is too powerful on a 1km map respawning and having such a huge destruction radius. maybe gary should only spawn once as the tank does
At a minimum having Gary and all other IED cars spawn on a delay would improve this map as it is far too easy for the vehicles to charge the US main while they are still trying to deploy. The tank shouldn't have to rush out of bash just to avoid the equivalent of an immediate JDAM at the beginning of the round.

It is much worse than on Al Basrah due to the small map size.
snooggums is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
fallujah, west