project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front > PR In-Game Tactics and Strategies > Infantry Tactics
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Old 2010-05-04, 16:54   #11
billdan

Default Re: INS vs Tank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NautaFIN View Post
You can drive over a civilian without penalty.
Incorrect. You cannot run over a civi without penalty unless he has operated a vehicle, switched kits/spawned, or healed/revived in the last minute.
billdan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 17:46   #12
Pronck
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by billdan View Post
Incorrect. You cannot run over a civi without penalty unless he has operated a vehicle, switched kits/spawned, or healed/revived in the last minute.
He's still living in the v0.85 time . But I think a good way is to get them into the city, or on a bridge and blow him up with arty IEDs. Or garies, but still the tank is a mighty weapon, but his weakness is his speed, low mobility, seize and the low turret speed. If you use this you can take them out lower losses than normal.

We are staying up!
Pronck is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 19:31   #13
myles

you dont even need gary a civi bomb car rake down gary!

MINES DO WORK ASWELL!
myles is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 20:11   #14
Herbiie

Quote:
Originally Posted by billdan View Post
Incorrect, I've ran over civvis loads of times with no penalty, and never with a penalty

Also - the penalties mean virtually nothing to people now.

Do everything in your power to track it, once it's tracked, it's a big fat stationary RPG/IED/Jihad target.
Herbiie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 20:17   #15
Smiddey723

The other day i got into the abrams and as soon as we got out the north gate. BOOM. bomb car...

So yes there is means of taking it down, normally alot harder than my story though(Slow gunner)
Smiddey723 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 20:54   #16
billdan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbiie View Post
Incorrect, I've ran over civvis loads of times with no penalty, and never with a penalty

Also - the penalties mean virtually nothing to people now.

Do everything in your power to track it, once it's tracked, it's a big fat stationary RPG/IED/Jihad target.
hmm are you sure the civis you ran over didn't do anything 'wrong' in the last minute? i has the .91 updated manual in front of me right now and it says you cannot run them over...
billdan is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
ins, tank