project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
23 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Old 2010-07-16, 04:29   #21
a0jer
Default Re: Wounded state and revive timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSnake View Post
I rather leave it the way it is, plus I haven't seen this effect for a long time ( some ppl on this forum says it has something to do with the video card drivers/model you are using and the AA effect active) so it could be exploited.

But it would be nice if after a certain amount of damage taken your character was animated to fall on the ground semi concious but alive (instead of turning into a ragdoll), which means he could still get shots and turn become dead dead or be revived by medic. But I bet this is not possible with the engine.
A wounded animation would be great, i'm unsure if that's possible though. The black & white effect would have to be revised to work on all cards and maybe even made much more severe so b&w wounded soldiers can't keep fighting. Does rotational force work for soldiers the way it works for a helicopter's spin? could you force massive weapon sway on wounded people by randomizing rotational force?

It's difficult to imagine how adding so much health would affect gameplay without trying it out first so like I said, I'll be setting this up in the next day or so for a local test. One thing I'm pretty sure of is that bots will become unstoppable (I don't think being blinded affects their aim)
a0jer is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
revive, state, timer, wounded