project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front > PR In-Game Tactics and Strategies > Infantry Tactics
28 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Old 2011-07-24, 01:20   #1
Qubetube
Default How to aim M72?

I enjoy playing Op Archer as the Canadians and I have noticed a trend in the Taliban. On Co-op play, they love to load up a Technical with guys and charge the VCP or whatever the forward base is called. The obvious answer is to get an M72 and shoot them, but I have no idea how to aim the rocket and friendly AIs don't have a clue. If someone could give me a hand I'd really appreciate it.

I have searched for M72, LAW, and L A W all over the forums with not a single reference.

If I just need to press T for a drop-down menu like a UGL, I will stand up and kick myself.

Thanks in advance guys.
Qubetube is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 01:30   #2
dtacs
Supporting Member

Default Re: How to aim M72?

There is no Q menu, you simply fire in the middle of the small aiming reticule. Just spam some of them on a local server and get a feel for it?

Or haven't all LAT's been screwed up in the recent patch so the aiming is off?
dtacs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 02:17   #3
Zoddom

The aiming reticle of the M72 is very ncie calibrated. so the distance markings on the reticle fit the bullet drop ingame. and the top of the reticle is the point blank mark.
Zoddom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-26, 19:23   #4
Qubetube

Thanks guys. I wasn't sure which point on the upright I was supposed to use as the standard aim point and where to go from there. As soon as I'm back from vacation I'm setting up that practice server.
Qubetube is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-26, 20:33   #5
spawncaptain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoddom View Post
The aiming reticle of the M72 is very ncie calibrated. so the distance markings on the reticle fit the bullet drop ingame. and the top of the reticle is the point blank mark.
Is that confirmed? We have working range markings on the M72, so this is not only possible for "vehicles" like the SPG? There is still hope for the PzF...
spawncaptain is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
aim, law, m72