project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Clans > Clan Recruitment
23 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Clan Recruitment Post here if you are looking for a clan, or wish to advertise vacancies within yours.

Old 2011-09-16, 20:24   #1
Turkey714
Default -Free Agent Turkey

Hello I go By Turkey i currently live on the west coast califronia to be exact and im looking forward to be joining a squad or a devision were PR Battlefield 2 would be played. i have some qualitys in desision making and have a mindset were i dont go up to opposing player while his rifle is up facing my direction. i could also do adminstative work (kick, Ban, Change map ext.) i learn as i progess i listen to directions but wont follow a green squad leader or a silver one eather. some of my past clans and expieriences will be posted below.

Clans- Tcc,Team hot-5 , ]CIA[ gaming Community
Games of intrest PR:BF2 BFBC2, Hearts Of Iron 3
weapon of choice-AK47
Specialty-Medic,AT Rifleman, Foot Soldier
Green lite to drive a viechal- A little bit of road rage
if intrested for a Ringer hit me up on xifre or steam
Xfire:cradle69filth
Steam-Turkey_714
Turkey714 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-16, 23:02   #2
Killer_Angel
Default Re: -Free Agent Turkey

https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f52...nary-unit.html
Killer_Angel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-17, 00:31   #3
2REP[F|H]Cpl.Typan

Default Re: -Free Agent Turkey

Hello Turkey714

I don't know how the time zones and your ping is, but if Europe is an option for you, I propose you [F|H]Invictus. A friendly, team playing, tactical, English speaking, multinational PR clan within the multi-gaming community "Forgotten Honor". The credo of this community is: "Where Teamwork meets Gaming" and this clan is the part of it, which takes it's credo the most serious. Most of our members have years of experience in organized tournaments. We have what a vivid clan needs: dedicated PR-servers, TS3 Server, Website and involved and active members. Our servers are located in Central Europe.
More about us in this thread:
https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f52...ctus-clan.html

Our Website:
Forgotten Honor - Where Teamwork Meets Gaming

We are looking for serious team players, ready to dedicate themselves to this team. We enjoy the game, but above all we enjoy team play. We do not expect a certain skill level but we expect you to:

- join the team at least twice per week for training/battles on public servers/clan battles (exceptions due to real life duties are admitted)
- follow orders
- always keep up your situation awareness
- support the team at your best
- involvement in our forums in order to contribute ideas, information or other kind of help. We do not have strange rules like "a post per week". We appreciate quality over quantity in all respects.

We finance the servers through donations. It is entirely up to you how much you are ready to donate. We do not demand donations from our members but would be happy if every member would contribute at least once per year.

If you want to join, follow these instructions:

- Register here

Joining the clan works like joining a campaign:
- Open the Campaign Sign-up page

- Scroll down to F|H : Project Reality Invictus Clan
- Mark the radio button and click "Start Registration"
- Follow the registration process.

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to contact me or Mikeros.

Best regards,
[F|H]Typan
Last edited by 2REP[F|H]Cpl.Typan; 2011-09-17 at 00:38..

Tags
agent, free, turkey