project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Closed Thread

Old 2012-06-12, 23:03   #1
Arnoldio
Banned
Default PR Underskilled Player Thread

All that talk in the "Player Decline" thread made me think of this. We have good player threads but none that would warn us about the worse ones. Put their names here, so other players (Not just SLs) can recognize some and work with them ingame to improve the gameplay of tomorrow.

No mention of hackers and smacktards. Also no insulting players, this is not a wall of shame. Be mild, even if they really don't understand the point of the game. Try to explain wich areas the lack in.

You can write down yourself, if you think you lack in some areas and need improvement.

Quote:

Player Name:

Nationality (optional):

Problem(s):
Old 2012-06-12, 23:11   #2
maniac1031
Default Re: PR Underskilled Player Thread

When you say "worse ones" are we talking about like new/unskilled, or ass-hats take join mumble inf squad doesn't follow orders kind of people?
Old 2012-06-12, 23:38   #3
Carbonade

Player Name: Carbonade

Nationality (optional): Norwegian

Problem(s): Worst accuracy with grenades ever
You know...when it hits the wall next to the window you are trying to throw it out of, that kind of bad
Old 2012-06-12, 23:56   #4
Murphy

This thread is a horrible idea and should be removed. Singling out players based on their inadequacies will only serve to alienate and possibly drive more players off.

Please reconsider the concept of this thread and do everyone a favor and delete your post. It will only serve as flame bait and any players that need improvement should take it upon themselves to realize where their faults lay.
Old 2012-06-13, 00:14   #5
Ptolemaios
Banned

lol ru serious man? this gun be locked in second.

and this thread is doomed to fail anyway since internet player logic: i am best player on planet.

will lead to lot of flame
Old 2012-06-13, 00:20   #6
Tarranauha200

Old 2012-06-13, 03:59   #7
Jafar Ironclad
Retired PR Developer

Nice idea, but in my opinion, wrong forum. This kind of matter is something that clans and communities are responsible for disseminating internally. I know if my name turned up on here I'd take a BIG self-esteem hit, whether or not it ultimately helped me.

Old 2012-06-13, 05:42   #8
Spec
Retired Moderator
Supporting Member

I'll best just lock this. As you can see, Arnoldio, from the first few posts, only one named a player (himself) and the others complained about the thread - this'll continue, and they do have a point. This is bound to lead to flames, intentionally or not.

--- currently reduced activity ---
Thanks to [R-MOD]IINoddyII for the signature!

Tags
player, thread, underskilled