project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Clans > Clan Recruitment
23 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Clan Recruitment Post here if you are looking for a clan, or wish to advertise vacancies within yours.

Old 2013-02-26, 11:41   #21
A.Finest
Default Re: Looking for a clan!

There are multiple levels of "milsim" and I reckon people's definition of milsim are incorrect, many disagree with it as maybe they had a bad time with it, well others have a great time with it, and being together with Active or Ex military men and women on a daily basis, you dont "roleplay" it no more, it becomes standard procedure, we have our ways of playing games, as do you.

Thats exactly what Third AIU is about, we dont roleplay it no more, we simply enjoy our definition of teamwork
A.Finest is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 14:28   #22
SuperHornet

How is it not role playing when you're playing a virtual game online? Whether or not it's SOP you're still playing a game and by playing Project Reality you don't become a real soldier fighting real wars.
SuperHornet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 17:17   #23
DieVoorJe91

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHornet View Post
How is it not role playing when you're playing a virtual game online? Whether or not it's SOP you're still playing a game and by playing Project Reality you don't become a real soldier fighting real wars.
+1 Like for SuperHornet!
DieVoorJe91 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 19:56   #24
SGT.Ice

Yeeeeep. You can really try and word it any way you want, it's still roleplay at the core. No reason to paint it as anything to the contrary.
SGT.Ice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 13:28   #25
A.Finest

We, atleast I never claimed such, simply saying people play games differently. Thats what makes it interesting. Naturally people would join up with the group that has the same "playstyle as them selfs.

Again im simply a fan of teamwork, and as I stated previously we have our own way of defining that, as do you.
A.Finest is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 15:03   #26
SuperHornet

You can call it whatever but it has and always will be role playing. Just because you call it something else doesn't mean it changes what you're doing.
SuperHornet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 15:17   #27
H.Maverick
I wanna be a DEV!
Supporting Member

It is role play, but then again so is the mod itself, you role play as a US Army Medic or Taliban sniper.

If it is a game, Its role play one way or the other
H.Maverick is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 21:44   #28
SGT.Ice

Sims City is roleplay?
SGT.Ice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-21, 22:25   #29
Smith.J

I like to have sexy time in Sim City, its not like I get it by the wifey anyways lol J/K btw
Smith.J is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
clan, recruitment