project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Old 2013-09-19, 18:28   #31
fraxinus
Default Re: PR v1.0 automatically shut down to desktop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Wellington View Post
Okay. I reinstalled BF2 and Project Reality, this time updating to 1.41 before 1.50 like it says in the instructions, and it worked! Now I don't get a CTD so often.
This means that you still get CTD'S, but not often?
fraxinus is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 20:53   #32
fraxinus

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraxinus View Post
It seems, that there is no dependency concerning specific servers or maps. As I alraedy said: The first CTD appears after an hour of gaming. Than the delays of CTD becomes shorter and shorter.

I'll test an other aspect: I've downloaded uninformed a corrupt Bf2 1.50 patch from the 4player-server. A clanmate told me that fact. I've downloaded the patch from an other provider/server and I'll see what happens with the "uncorrupted" 1.50-patch...
So, I've installed Bf2 and relevant patches again, then I've installed PR 1.0. --> Same procedere --> CTD! When I'm starting the launcher not in fullscreen-mode, I've got an errormessage while CTD!

probably not the latest bf2 1.50 patch???
Last edited by fraxinus; 2013-09-20 at 19:02..
Old 2013-09-25, 00:28   #33
Duke Wellington

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraxinus View Post
This means that you still get CTD'S, but not often?
Well yes I've gotten a CTD so far, but it's what you'd probably expect from this game, and not too frequent.
Duke Wellington is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-01, 21:27   #34
fraxinus

Okay, it's a known BF2 error, which is described here: https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f37...nager-cpp.html

It's caused by corrupted Bf2 download-files.

Uninstall PR and Bf2, clean your registry an download Bf2 1.41 and Bf2 1.50 patches from BF-games download-server only http://www.bf-games.net/downloads/ca...atches-updates

Then it seems to be working....
fraxinus is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 09:04   #35
SirFlexAlots

I have a similar problem.

I have installed bf 2 v1.4 and 1.5. and PR. My problem begins before i get in to the game. When i start PR BF2 the screen goes dark for 10-20 seconds before i get the intro video. When the mouse pointer turns in to the PR dogtag logo my game crashes.

Do any of you guys know what im doing wrong?
SirFlexAlots is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 09:35   #36
Boris

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFlexAlots View Post
I have a similar problem.

I have installed bf 2 v1.4 and 1.5. and PR. My problem begins before i get in to the game. When i start PR BF2 the screen goes dark for 10-20 seconds before i get the intro video. When the mouse pointer turns in to the PR dogtag logo my game crashes.

Do any of you guys know what im doing wrong?
Disable "Fullscreen" in the launcher and, all-going-well, you should get an error window pop-up when it next occurs. If it doesn't crash when windowed then it could be an invalid display mode causing the problem.
Boris is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
automatically, desktop, shut, v10