project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
09 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2014-05-02, 15:29   #41
Pronck
Supporting Member

Default Re: Egotistical clans, bad SL's and dealing with them

So, we now have analyzed the problem. But let's get a proper and realistic solution.

I got one solution for the squad members, pay attention. I don't know how many times I tell everyone to go left and then four people go right. Otherwise SLs will go mental since they cannot trust you because you cannot execute orders.

We are staying up!
Pronck is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-03, 15:28   #42
Sgt.BountyOrig

Be the squad leader you wish you had.
Sgt.BountyOrig is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-04, 00:24   #43
Wicca
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.BountyOrig View Post
Be the squad leader you wish you had.
hahaha XD hai bounty!

Project Reality. A game that mimics reality to create a harsh battlefield. And you guys complain when it gets uncomfortable when squad members start asking too many questions.

What are you going to do when the enemy starts shooting? Run and hide?

Being a squadleader, or a leader means you need to know how to encourage people and put down the law. Please don't make this a big deal. People questioning you happens on an hourly basis in PR, if you cant be strict then you can't squadlead.

I don't think i have had an annoying player in my squad in a long time, except the snipers and non micers ofc. They get insta kicked from server.

Xact Wicca is The Joker. That is all.
Wicca is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 20:20   #44
Cassius
Supporting Member

In the early days PR had a lot of military background people whom brought their training to PR. Nowdays they have less time to play and new players dont have the background to acquire the skills to run a game on the larger maps smoothly. Therefore in addition to the manual, we need a tactics and procedure guide to give new players a handle on how to approach actual gameplay in PR. I composed a first draft of such a guide.

|TG|cap_Kilgore
Cassius is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
bad, clans, dealing, egotistical