project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
09 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2014-07-27, 21:19   #1
SIDEKILL3R
Supporting Member

Talking Nuijamaa Play Test Gameplay (Russian Machine Gunner)

7/27/14

PRTA Nuijamaa play test event i got a good round while getting a sneak peak of a great new map.

I was playing with different kits during the round but i found my sweetheart using the machine gunner kit so here enjoy.

**Only will hear my voice due to running mumble on a wireless mic**

SIDEKILL3R is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 17:37   #2
cribbaaa
Default Re: Nuijamaa Play Test Gameplay (Russian Machine Gunner)

There was no way any Russian was gonna come close to the Wind Farm super FOB heh, you guys needed area attack.

Mortars, TOW, HMGs in every direction with constant small arms fire and supply drops for the troops

I recorded it as well but my performance wasn't particularly impressive so I didn't save it, I think Obeseduck has a video from the French side though.

What do you use to record btw?
cribbaaa is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 17:58   #3
Rabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cribbaaa View Post
There was no way any Russian was gonna come close to the Wind Farm super FOB heh, you guys needed area attack.

Mortars, TOW, HMGs in every direction with constant small arms fire and supply drops for the troops

I recorded it as well but my performance wasn't particularly impressive so I didn't save it, I think Obeseduck has a video from the French side though.

From what I saw, the only thing that saved us at super fob was the TOW and better mortars. Russian mortars kept hitting to far north, had they been 50m south and airburst, super fob would have been toast.
Rabbit is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 18:33   #4
SIDEKILL3R
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cribbaaa View Post

'Shadowplay' to record and also live stream footage
SIDEKILL3R is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-29, 02:49   #5
paul161616
Supporting Member

great video man, i dont know how you recorded the audio but the sound is really intense and atmospheric. was a pleasure to have you in my squad, great soldier with a pkp in your hands :P we should squad up again sometime!

paul161616 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-29, 05:35   #6
Kurt117

i was on the french side and part of Squad 3 (Tea(m) Infantry),it was a really intense round,specially the last 20 minutes when we hold the Wind farm,Russian guys attacked us from literally every direction,i was using one of the mortars,mostly hitting 150-300m targets who were trying to attack us xD
+
our squad leader(blacktea) was recording too and he said he'll upload the footage as soon as possible.....
Kurt117 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
gameplay, gunner, machine, nuijamaa, play, russian, test