Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Clans
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Clans For all things regarding teams and clans within PR:BF2

Old 2014-08-08, 17:10   #1
lukestephens360
Default Looking a clan or players!

Hey all,

My name is Luke i am 18 and have just recently got back into PR, my friend that used to play with no longer plays . So when i get in servers and there is no decent squads about it gets boring very fast so i am looking for a active clan to play with i always willing to learn new things as well. But mainly i am looking for players to play with so i not on my own

Thanks
lukestephens360 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-08, 17:38   #2
Pronck
Supporting Member

Default Re: Looking a clan or players!

laaf.enjin.com

You can find our TS and such over there. We are willing to "train" you into a perfect rebel.

Pronck.

We are staying up!
Pronck is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-08, 17:48   #3
Brisk187
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukestephens360 View Post
So when i get in servers and there is no decent squads about it gets boring very fast
You're going to work to become a good squad leader to rectify problems like that, right?
Brisk187 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-08, 18:02   #4
lukestephens360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisk187 View Post
You're going to work to become a good squad leader to rectify problems like that, right?
Yes I would love to lead a squad but I think I should understand the game more before I start leading a squad. At the moment I know the very basics and can play well following orders but would like to know more about the game taking lead.

I have signed up for training on the forums as well so once I am confident i will happily lead a squad.

Also I don't so much mean bad squads just squads where people are not talking or communicating using mumble which is a must for me when i play.
lukestephens360 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-08, 18:12   #5
Brisk187
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukestephens360 View Post
Yes I would love to lead a squad but I think I should understand the game more before I start leading a squad.
That's good to hear. Don't let go of that mission, brother.
Brisk187 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-03, 01:53   #6
Code11b

Clan Background:
The Allied Precise Gunmen first formed up back in 2001 playing the game Operation Flashpoint. When the game America's Army was released in 2002, the clan decided to move it's primary focus to AA. The A.P.G. now reborn, has set it's sights on being a top clan in the game mod for BattleField 2 called "Project Realty". It's serious squad roster and talented members will drive this clan upward. The A.P.G.'s long time focus has been "Fun Frag", which is what we like to think of as the ability to keep things light in most of the gaming situations we come across. This is so that we can all let loose and have fun, while still maintaining a tactically sound operation. So I ask you now, do you have what it takes to be an Allied Precise Gunmen? If so, then head over to the Recruiting Office and fill out a recruitment form soldier!

Teamspeak info below:
apgclan.enjinvoice.com
No password required.

Our Website:
www.apgclan.enjin.com/home

What we require:
17 years of age or older
Mature attitude
Willing to take and give orders
Mic
Teamspeak 3

Hope to see you on the battlefield